Could You Pull The Trigger ? - Page 11
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Could You Pull The Trigger ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2014, 02:35 PM   #101
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2014 Times on 1191 Posts
Likes Given: 971

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchunt101 View Post
I hope I never have to put if some one threatens myself, y fiance, those I care about or brakes into my house when I am there it will end very badly for them. At that point they have made their choice and I will have made mine.
The point I have been trying to make is DO NOT make the choice BEFORE the fact. Be prepared to use lethal force if necessary, BUT NEVER get locked in a preconceived mindset to 'shoot' before the facts are there for you do decide. Know tactics, law, and use common sense.
Even with the 'castle doctrine' in place (which I agree with 1000%) there WILL be times when the use of lethal force may be legal, but not morally justified!

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

People Like This 
Old 06-13-2014, 08:42 AM   #102

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I didn't watch the whole video, so maybe I missed some big, enlightening point he was coming to. But, my answer is simple. You put the life of an innocent in danger, whether it be myself, my wife, my daughter, someone I've never met, or anyone in between, I have no problem pulling the trigger. I did plenty of trigger pulling while deployed with my Marine unit during my three deployments to the sandbox, now I serve the people of my community as a police officer. If someone forces me to pull on them, if I shoot or not is their decision, not mine. I will use whatever force necessary to protect the innocent, and sleep like a baby after.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Old 06-19-2014, 07:43 PM   #103

Liked 292 Times on 252 Posts

Can't say how many times I've cited the same sentiment about this world and its voluntary victimization. It's pathetic.

I've been held under the thumb of this line of questioning by more than a few. It goes so much deeper than was even touched on in this video.

I've been asked how is respond when confronted by the family/friends of the attacker. These types of people just don't have the fortitude of mind, body or soul to understand.

Last edited by BeyondTheBox; 06-19-2014 at 07:47 PM.