"Constitutional Carry"
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > "Constitutional Carry"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default "Constitutional Carry"

I just read this article today and am excited if this is something will happen across the U.S. Crime will drop through the floor all over the U.S. Good for Arizona for passing this law, it's too bad that it was done after so many years of all the bad things going on over there.

"Constitutional Carry" for Firearms

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-11-2010, 11:16 PM   #2

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

+1, Jeepix! Every state in the union should pass similar legislation.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 05-11-2010, 11:21 PM   #3

Heck yeah! I'm with you 100% I'm a consultant and sometimes travel to pretty bad areas, it'd make me feel a lot more comfortable to be able to carry. Having a state of the art laptop and possibly some other equipment in tow could be tempting to some people. There's been some areas where I was terrified and had to have some of the employees I was working with walk me back out to the parking lot. One time one of them thanked me for walking with them at the end of the day because they had the same concerns!

Old 05-11-2010, 11:51 PM   #4

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

What bad things going on here?

Old 05-12-2010, 01:01 AM   #5

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
+1, Jeepix! Every state in the union should pass similar legislation.
What? And abide by the constitution?!?!?! You homophobic, animal-hating, non-diverstity-appreciating isolationist! What next, huh? I suppose you're going to say that people are supposed to rely on themselves to get through life, aren't you, Mister "I Can't Count On A Cop 12 Miles Away To Stop This Carjacking". Mister "This Mexican Invader Doesn't Deserve To Kill Me and My Family". Mister "I Deserve What I Worked For More Than Some Illegalista Who Is Breaking Into My Store For the Fourth Time".
Our wonderful and brave police are not assigned to be our bodyguards. Can I get a "Hell-Yeah"?
Their job is to do the hard stuff. Responding to the scenes where most people would be traumatized for life by what they were met with. Stuff that the average American simply can't imagine, because it isn't in their sphere of experience. Stuff that doesn't get printed in the papers, and even if it's hinted at, the reader has no clue as to how bad things were. Or are.
I do not expect the police to protect me, except in so much as they have their finger on the pulse of a situation by knowing what is REALLY going on to have broken up the threats and put them away before I enter the equation.
Law Enforcement would be best served by taking those who believe that they have paid for bodyguards ride with them for a couple weeks.
Those people would immediately be doing their part do defend themselves against the unimagineable.

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 05-12-2010, 02:25 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

If it wasn't so covered in desert, I'd move to Arizona. After California, I probably wouldn't know what to do.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-12-2010, 04:09 AM   #7

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Interesting...I can't wait to see how this plays out elsewhere.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:17 AM   #8

Liked 4983 Times on 2413 Posts
Likes Given: 1586

Arizona ROCKS!

Now, please, dump McCain and I'll move down there!

TACK

Old 05-12-2010, 05:32 AM   #9

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

If it werent for the damn heat I'd love to move back. Born and raised in the Zona till i was 12.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #10

Liked 41 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 233

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctherock View Post
If it werent for the damn heat I'd love to move back. Born and raised in the Zona till i was 12.
Yeah I know about you folks out there on the coast with moss growing between your toes.