Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Concealment T-Shirt Give Away

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Concealment T-Shirt Give Away

Hey Yall,

Master of Concealment is giving away a free Concealment T-Shirt to the winner of this contest. Just thought I would share for those who are interested.

Send me a PM if interested. Won't let me put a link up to the site that is giving it away. Contest ends at the end of September!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-03-2009, 03:32 AM   #2
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I saw this shirt at a show recently, wish it to the bad guys. It's a cheap tee shirt with a cheap velcro holster added. Who would use this?? wear a good shoulder holster and get a better result.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:15 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Thanks for the heads up on the contest. I personally can't find a use for such an item. How long would it actually take to get to your weapon should you need it?

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 09-03-2009, 07:44 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
Thanks for the heads up on the contest. I personally can't find a use for such an item. How long would it actually take to get to your weapon should you need it?
I practice with another type, but I wear western shirts tucked in with snaps, I am down the 1.5/2 seconds on start to finish with dry fire double tap, I practice on average of 2hrs three times a week. I am now going to range about once every 2 week and practice live fire also and about the same time limit.
I use what is called the deep concealment holster.I is comfortable to me and the only one that seems to have ready access with out printing.

Layton

Old 09-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #5

I've seen these before, I think if they were better made they would be usefull for law enforcement deep undercover work, but for the everyday Joe I just don't think they are practical.
P.S. look how far out the butt of the grip sticks out in the picture, is that concealed?