Concealed compression shirt?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Concealed compression shirt?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Concealed compression shirt?

I am looking to order a compression shirt for concealment. Does anyone here have direct experience with them? I usually wear over shirts, and like under armour shirts.

Devin

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-14-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

I've seen them at my lgs. It's basically an under armour shirt with pockets under the armpits. If you pick one up I'd be interested in a report. I recommend oiling your firearm and mags before use due to the placement.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 03-18-2013, 06:29 PM   #3

I have been using the shirt for a while now. I think it is great. No printing with a full size 1911, and comfortable.

Devin

Old 03-18-2013, 06:47 PM   #4
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Does it draw well?

Old 03-18-2013, 08:38 PM   #5

It took some getting use to, but I can draw smoothly with it. Not as quick as when it is on my hip. I can draw standing, sitting, kneeling, driving with no issues. My wife and friends have no idea I have it on.

Devin

Old 03-18-2013, 09:02 PM   #6
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Very cool. I've always been tempted to pick one up.

Old 03-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #7

Liked 136 Times on 123 Posts
Likes Given: 33

I wear a lot of underarmour in my non work life...so this post excites me. For those of you that have one..how does it compare to some of the others on the market..some of the reviews I have read on similar items noted that concealability was an issue...and then cost of course..have not read any reviews of this specific product so curious to hear comparisons.

-AP

“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”
― Thomas Jefferson

“The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
― Alexander Hamilton

Old 03-19-2013, 02:06 PM   #8

Liked 84 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by apwvsd40ve View Post
I wear a lot of underarmour in my non work life...so this post excites me. For those of you that have one..how does it compare to some of the others on the market..some of the reviews I have read on similar items noted that concealability was an issue...and then cost of course..have not read any reviews of this specific product so curious to hear comparisons.
Just got cabellas self defense catalog they are showing for $79.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:57 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by apwvsd40ve View Post
Mine fits 90% like underarmor, exception being the two pockets. It works very well for me. My wife has taken to frisking me to see if I have it on. I ordered mine from masters of concealment for 49.00. They have different styles, and two colors. I got the black V neck to go under button up shirts. Drawing took practice, that was a labor of love, but I can draw and shoot smoothly standing, kneeling, sitting.

Devin

Old 03-19-2013, 11:40 PM   #10

Liked 136 Times on 123 Posts
Likes Given: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havefun View Post

Mine fits 90% like underarmor, exception being the two pockets. It works very well for me. My wife has taken to frisking me to see if I have it on. I ordered mine from masters of concealment for 49.00. They have different styles, and two colors. I got the black V neck to go under button up shirts. Drawing took practice, that was a labor of love, but I can draw and shoot smoothly standing, kneeling, sitting.
Good to know..thanks!

-AP

“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”
― Thomas Jefferson

“The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
― Alexander Hamilton