Concealed Carry vs Open Carry - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection >

Concealed Carry vs Open Carry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2013, 11:48 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 26 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I guess thugs are being trained by navy seals these days? Pulleeeze. They work on intimidation. You think they're even LOOKING at the bystanders in the gas station when they go busting in for a stick up? Hell no. They're more likely to run at the first sign of resistance, because they're cowardly little girly boys who bully sheep and old ladies. They are NOT Rambo. They are NOT even remotely observant except for in movies.

Haven't any of you seen the video of grandpa in the internet cafe? Three hardened armed robbers scattered like cock roaches under a bright light when a single old geezer started popping off with a six shot pea shooter, a gun that fumbled around with on the draw RIGHT UNDER THE NOSE of one of the criminals.

They're not going to kill someone first because they view an open carrier as a threat. They're more likely going to go find an easier target.

Old 07-06-2013, 11:49 PM   #42
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6752 Times on 3670 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Old 07-07-2013, 12:04 AM   #43

Liked 3619 Times on 2067 Posts
Likes Given: 2520

This is my S.O.P. answer on these Open/ Concealed threads: If our and every other military in the "KNOWN UNIVERSE" considers secrecy and surprise so important, so will I!
Old 07-07-2013, 12:09 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
This is my S.O.P. answer on these Open/ Concealed threads: If our and every other military in the "KNOWN UNIVERSE" considers secrecy and surprise so important, so will I!
Well by that logic, I'll call CNN so they can advertise to the world what I'm doing.

Old 07-07-2013, 12:21 AM   #45

Please tell either Robin Meade or Christie Paul, I'd LOVE to be "interviewed" by both of them @ the same time!!
cnn.jpg   cnn1.jpg  

Old 07-07-2013, 01:28 AM   #46

How about I show the brunette a good time, and I'll play wingman while you pick up the blonde? DAMN they are hot! I just never really had a thing for blondes though. They've always seemed kinda frail looking to me.

That librarian look is bangin.

Old 07-07-2013, 01:30 AM   #47

I'm ALL in !!!!!

Old 07-07-2013, 03:12 AM   #48

Liked 744 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
Please tell either Robin Meade or Christie Paul, I'd LOVE to be "interviewed" by both of them @ the same time!!
Meade....I would be on that like a fat kid on a box of doughnuts....

Old 07-08-2013, 02:11 AM   #49
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1340 Times on 792 Posts
Likes Given: 250

wow, did this get off topic

OP, learn your state laws, and know them well.

I started a thread on the positives of OC. The anti OC crowd claim you will be the first shot, and it drives anti 2A laws (they are correct in CA). MI OC group has done some outstanding work and it's becoming more common.
jeffkaiser1989 Likes This 
Old 07-08-2013, 03:24 AM   #50

Liked 744 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
wow, did this get off topic

OP, learn your state laws, and know them well.

I started a thread on the positives of OC. The anti OC crowd claim you will be the first shot, and it drives anti 2A laws (they are correct in CA). MI OC group has done some outstanding work and it's becoming more common.
You probably dont even know how - off track - it got, mods fixed it....... I open carry at the shop, like everybody else that works there. And in the last few months have seen alot more OC in my area. 3 or 4 times a week, mostly at grocery stores for some reason. If the bad guy sees you are armed, he is either going to decide another time, another place, and walk away. Or he's going to shoot you first.....I haven't really formed an opinion on it either way, but i do like to see people exercising their 2nd amendment rights.......
People Like This