Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Concealed Carry Success Stories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Concealed Carry Success Stories

This may be a repeat of a previous post, but I couldn't find anything. I just wanted to get some insight on situations that have happened to people, therefore I'll be even more prepared than I am now. Thanks!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

The best success story is to keep the weapon concealed in it's holster without ever having to draw. Knowing what's going on around you at all times and avoiding a conflict is the ultimate victory. That is not always possible, but if it is then leave the situation.

Old 10-22-2012, 11:38 PM   #3

Liked 8 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Here's one:

Last edited by BurgerBoy; 10-22-2012 at 11:40 PM.

Old 10-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayn3r
The best success story is to keep the weapon concealed in it's holster without ever having to draw. Knowing what's going on around you at all times and avoiding a conflict is the ultimate victory. That is not always possible, but if it is then leave the situation.
I completely agree. I more or less just wanted to hear what other people have been through.

Old 10-23-2012, 12:31 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
Yeah, I've seen that one. That's a very good example.