Concealed Carry in Denver??

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Concealed Carry in Denver??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Concealed Carry in Denver??

I've heard second hand that any concealed carry is illegal in Denver, CO, despite the rest of the state being legal with permit. I live in Wyoming, near the CO border, and have just applied for my CCW. I travel to Denver somewhat regulary for training and also for shopping/entertainment. I've looked online, but can't seem to find any info about concealed carry in Denver.

Does anyone here know? Anyone actually concealed carry in Denver? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I know that CO will recognize my WY CCW, so that's not a concern.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-26-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

You can look here Colorado CCW Concealed Carry Hand Gun Legal Info

There are some contacts listed on the page and an indication that Denver has passed laws preempting the States preemption law permitting open carry and unlicensed open car carry.

I would check with the Denver police authority for the specific laws.

It appears your Wyoming concealed carry permit would be recognized by Colorado.

People get the government they deserve.