Concealed carry in California - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Concealed carry in California

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 09:59 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 434 Times on 273 Posts
Likes Given: 1292

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
Send CA357 a PM. He's in your neighborhood (figuratively) and has got his permit within the past year. (Needed to move out of Sacramento.) I'm sure he would be glad to provide you with insight.

Californication is a May Issue state and permit holders are NOT required to inform.

Your local Sheriff or Chief of Police issues the permit.

STANDARD APPLICATION FOR LICENSE TO CARRY A CONCEALED WEAPON (CCW)
sutter county is a shall issue county any reason under the sun is acceptable it is a county to county basis not state wide there are counties in california that are almost or impossible to get the concealed carry permit.

No Bells.No Whistles.Just perfection.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:12 AM   #12

Thanks for the info I was recently up in lassen county and yes in northern CA they seem to be way more pro gun then my hometown of San diego I believe if I tried to get my permit here to CLEO's would probably laugh and think I'm crazy being a 21 year old but I'm dead serious I want to be able to protect myself and others. Do you guys know if you have to be a resident of the county you apply for your permit or could I take a trip to NorCal and get it signed off there? Once again thanks!

Old 04-24-2012, 03:19 PM   #13

Liked 434 Times on 273 Posts
Likes Given: 1292

you have to live in the county to get the permit issued.if you move out of the county specific to your permit you have to forfeit the permit.

No Bells.No Whistles.Just perfection.