Concealed Carry Attire - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection >

Concealed Carry Attire

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 08:01 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

My opinion in regards to the issue of "knowing where to look" for someone who carries...if someone knows where to look to try to spot a concealed firearm on someone it's MOST LIKELY (not in all cases) another responsible armed citizen, in which case there is nothing to concern yourself with. They know the rules so they won't call you out on carrying if they do so themselves. The "sheeple" generally have no idea what they are looking at if they even notice a bulge or mag carrier or what have you. I had a guy notice one of my kydex mag carriers while I was at a gas station reaching for a drink in the cooler an he asked me where I got my cell phone case because he liked how it hugs the body (silly sheeple).

That leads to my second opinion on raven concealment. They have excellent products but are kind of pricey and as mentioned, have a lengthy wait time. I might suggest making your own kydex accessories. I recently started doing this. It does take a bit of money to gather the tools to mold and shape the kydex but those are tools you will use to make countless products. the consumable materials (kydex, rivets, screws, etc) are reasonably priced and with a few hours of your time you can have your own product for a fraction of the cost. Just a suggestion! It's actually a fun hobby as well. Here's a few pics of my first project that was mistaken for a cell case.
image-3565772337.jpg   image-1404724811.jpg   image-2079582328.jpg  

www.thinkfastholsters.com
www.facebook.com/thinkfastholsters
Instagram @thinkfastholsters

Old 01-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombihunter804 View Post
That leads to my second opinion on raven concealment. They have excellent products but are kind of pricey and as mentioned, have a lengthy wait time. I might suggest making your own kydex accessories. I recently started doing this. It does take a bit of money to gather the tools to mold and shape the kydex but those are tools you will use to make countless products. the consumable materials (kydex, rivets, screws, etc) are reasonably priced and with a few hours of your time you can have your own product for a fraction of the cost. Just a suggestion! It's actually a fun hobby as well. Here's a few pics of my first project that was mistaken for a cell case.
Those mag pouches look good! I have Raven's holsters but actually use the same style of mag pouches made by those like you and they work flawlessly. I need to get a set made for my M&P45 mags; I'm using an old DeSantis double mag pouch and like carrying/using 2 singles instead.

Old 01-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #23

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDawg48

Those mag pouches look good! I have Raven's holsters but actually use the same style of mag pouches made by those like you and they work flawlessly. I need to get a set made for my M&P45 mags; I'm using an old DeSantis double mag pouch and like carrying/using 2 singles instead.
Thanks bud! I haven't gotten to making a full kydex holster. As we speak I'm redoing a hybrid holster that was made for my XD by someone else so it can fit my new g19. Just popped the old rivets off, reheated and molded the kydex to the g19 and refitted the old rivet holes. Had to take a break before I broke something though . it's fun to work with but can get damn frustrating. I've never worn a more comfortable holster! I'd definitly suggest checking out my man Jason Christiansen at www.concealmentsolutions.com. They're along the lines of crossbreed but better leather and way way better customer service!

www.thinkfastholsters.com
www.facebook.com/thinkfastholsters
Instagram @thinkfastholsters

Old 01-13-2012, 11:16 PM   #24

Liked 2182 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

I just dont dress because i'm carrying - I carry because i'm dressed

Old 01-14-2012, 12:07 AM   #25

Liked 118 Times on 79 Posts
Likes Given: 21

In civilian atire just a normal shirt is all you need
concealed-carry.jpg   bodyguard-380.jpg   belly-band.jpg  

Old 01-14-2012, 01:15 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombihunter804

Thanks bud! I haven't gotten to making a full kydex holster. As we speak I'm redoing a hybrid holster that was made for my XD by someone else so it can fit my new g19. Just popped the old rivets off, reheated and molded the kydex to the g19 and refitted the old rivet holes. Had to take a break before I broke something though . it's fun to work with but can get damn frustrating. I've never worn a more comfortable holster! I'd definitly suggest checking out my man Jason Christiansen at www.concealmentsolutions.com. They're along the lines of crossbreed but better leather and way way better customer service!
I'll check him out, thanks!

Sent from my iPad using FirearmsTalk

Old 01-15-2012, 02:20 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelRockRebel
Really would like to hear how the ladies carry. Not to interested in carrying in a purse. Carrying in the summer must be quite difficult, especially for women who dont want to wear a buch of oversized shirts.

Sent by BelRockRebel on the DROID RAZR using FirearmsTalk
Check out crossbreed holsters on YouTube few with female carry options.

Old 01-15-2012, 02:34 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizit

Check out crossbreed holsters on YouTube few with female carry options.
This YouTube video demonstrates some great options for women.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:03 AM   #29

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 15

underarmour shirt under whatever iam wearing

Old 01-22-2012, 01:58 AM   #30

Dark colors show less printing.