Concealed Carry! - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Concealed Carry!

View Poll Results: Concealed Carry Permits- Do you have one?
Yes...I have a permit. 387 76.03%
No....I don't have a permit. 32 6.29%
I am in the process of getting mine. 64 12.57%
Not an Option where I live. 26 5.11%
Voters: 509. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 04:32 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I voted yes , but here in PA. it is LTCF , lic. to carry firearms . you can carry concealed or open . you can carry open here without license .

Any gun owner that voted for obama is a gun owner I don't trust with a gun !

Old 11-20-2008, 07:39 PM   #22

Default Concealed Carry!

My wife and I have L.T.C.H. in Indiana. She carries a .38
I carry a Glock 22

A armed man is a citizen. A unarmed man is a subject.

Old 11-25-2008, 04:16 AM   #23

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Yessir, i've had mine for about 6 1/2 years now and I must say that it is the most important piece of paper I have in my possession. I would give up my right to drive before I would give up my right to carry.
With society decaying before our very eyes, our economy in a shambles and an unpredictable and unconscienable gimme gimme generation roaming the streets, I will always have one of my firearms and a couple of extra mags or speedloaders on my person.

"Tolerance is the Virtue of a man without Convictions" G. K. Chesterton

ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Considering the fact that the victim is the first one at the scene of a violent crime, I believe all law abiding citizens should be armed.

"Fast is fine, Accurate is final." - Wyatt Earp

Old 11-25-2008, 03:04 PM   #24

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3481 Times on 1610 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I voted yes as well, which should be times two because my woman is also licensed and carries. I feel it is the duty of any person with the ability to do so, to stop someone hell bent on doing harm to another.

Three years ago ( 2005 ) we had some idiot, ( whom I won't name ) go into a bathroom in the Tacoma Mall, assemble & load an "assault rifle" and a pistol from a backpack, sit there for a bit playing with them, he would later claim he was waiting for someone to stop him, them go out and shoot 6 people, none fatally thank God, and take 4 people hostage ( one being an 8 year old boy ). Somehow no one in the mall was armed and the cops ended up getting the clown, who say through trial and got a 100+ year sentence.

Tacoma Mall was previously, and still is, a no weapons zone. If I am forced to go there, I carry anyways, in my backpack, just in case.

Three nights ago, and a brand remodeled, upscale and fashionable Westfield Supermall in Tukwila, one 16 year old, who was just released from State Detention, was shot and killed. Presumably by a rival gang member.

The next night, as a suspected pay back, another shooting occured at the same friggin mall. One innocent, a 21 year old who was shopping, was hit and taken to Harborview ( which is our top notch medical/triage/burn hospital in the area - if you go there, it's for a reason ). Looks like the 21 year old is going to live.

Anyone who thinks there are not predators out there, even ones that prey on each other but whom can put you in the cross hairs, is completely in "Head up Rear End" mode.

You're damn right I carry concealed.

JD

Old 11-25-2008, 03:53 PM   #25

Unfortunately the decision on a CCW for me would be made by the Los Angeles County Sheriff, which means it's basically not an option.

Old 12-04-2008, 05:03 AM   #26

Yes..I have my "concealed carry" permit...Yes, I carry during my waking hours in ALL legal locations to include my home. My "Baby" Glock 26 is one of my best friends!!

Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves. ~Nietzsche

Old 12-13-2008, 04:40 AM   #27

I am a Handgun Carry Permit holder in Tennessee.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:01 PM   #28

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3481 Times on 1610 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

82 votes to date of forum members who are licensed and carry. I love you guys!

JD

Old 12-13-2008, 07:53 PM   #29

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Georgia CCW; you better believe it.

I believe that it is not just the responsible citizen who carries - as Dillinger suggests - but also the sensible one.

Old 12-20-2008, 05:14 PM   #30

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 2

hey,

unformtunately here in germany only security guards or the police are permited to carry firearms in public.

The only private persons here in germany that are allowed to carry handguns are massively endangered persons such as district attornies or dealers of endangered goods such as weapons, diamonds or so.

When I go to the shooting range, I have to have the ammunition and the weapon seperated physically and the gun case must be locked securly to prevent quick access.
At home, in my case a CZ 75 Model Pistol, must be stored in a double wall metal safe matching the german security class "B". Don`t ask what that means.
But looks like this:

The ammo must be stored seperately from the weapon in it`s own metal cabinet.

It`s a real pain in the ass here I can tell you.

Ken