Conceal Carry Holster - Designer Belt Friendly
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Conceal Carry Holster - Designer Belt Friendly

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 12:38 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Conceal Carry Holster - Designer Belt Friendly

For those of you with ccw's, any of you know of an IWB holster that doesn't damage your belt? I currently carry a Walther PPS 9mm in a Bare Asset holster by high noon but the metal hook really damages the delicate belts. It hasn't been much of an issue but now that I'm required to wear suits for work, I really need to find something more forgiving on my designer belts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-10-2011, 02:44 AM   #2

Have you tried looking into just getting a gun belt? They are double the thickness and strength of normal belts and are rugged as hell? Just a thought that might help you

Old 08-10-2011, 03:29 AM   #3

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

I have had issues with the metal clips in the past. I just got a new holster from Tommy Theis with his Kydex J-Clips. These work well and eliminate the belt scratching.

This holster is incredibly comfortable. I got the horsehide for summer use here in south FL.

Worth a look:

Theisholsters.com Custom IWB Holsters

theisiwb.jpeg   jclips.jpeg  

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 08-10-2011, 04:02 AM   #4

BLACKHAWK! Inside the Pants Leather Concealment - BLACKHAWK!
Its not an exact fit but get the holster for the pistol that resembles yours and shape it to the weapon perfectly. Most people dont know how easy leather is to change shape with a cup of water and a spoon. Bet i can make a close shot into a perfect fit in 15 mins watchin tv at the same time.

Last edited by Gripsmeister; 08-10-2011 at 04:12 AM.

Old 09-13-2011, 05:38 PM   #5

Liked 164 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 260

While at the local toy store, the owner showed me a "Stick" pocket holster, it is great for in the pocket as well as IWB carry. I bought two, one for the wife for her .380 and one for my Kimber CDP II. So far this holster has not slipped while IWB and the weapon has stayed put at all times. I am an automotive tech and do everything except stand on my head daily and have not had any problems so far. I am going to pick up a couple more, one for my Glock 26 and one for my Beretta A1 .22. The Beretta will be the only in my pocket. Just my two cents worth.