Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > CCW requirements in PA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Try our resources on CC here:

My go-to site, Handgunlaw.us

Concealed Carry and Travel Resources

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 09-08-2011, 04:18 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDMIST89

imma live in adams or york county? any ideas how long they last
I checked the websites for the sherriffs of both these counties. York county states that its usually 3 weeks and they do contact your employer and references. Adams county is less detailed but say it takes 4 to 6 weeks for approval.
However, I'm pretty sure you must apply to the sherrif of the county in which you are a resident.

Old 09-08-2011, 10:00 PM   #13

Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimm View Post
I checked the websites for the sherriffs of both these counties. York county states that its usually 3 weeks and they do contact your employer and references. Adams county is less detailed but say it takes 4 to 6 weeks for approval.
However, I'm pretty sure you must apply to the sherrif of the county in which you are a resident.
thank you zimm very much for the info,i'll likely reside in Adams county(that county doesnt require emissions testing during car inspections)..so 4-6 weeks is a very doable time to CCW

S&W sigma 9mm
Savage arms .22 long rifle,w/ scope(had since 14)
you can take my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers..┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Attempting to give a f*ck: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a f*ck.
"Im gonna be that guy that has the room full of guns/knifes and enough ammo to out last the oncoming zombie apocalypse :D"-ME