CCW permit holder from the NRA - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > CCW permit holder from the NRA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 11:37 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

That's why they make wallets !! Who in the world would buy one of those dopey things besides Wanna-Be Cops ?? If you did get stopped and you showed that to a cop he would either laugh, or think you were trying to impersonate a Law Officer ! Naa, those things can be dangerous. If you wanna play with badges and guns, stay home and look in the mirror with them !!
PULLLEEEZZE !!

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .

Old 09-28-2010, 02:07 AM   #12

Well first-timer here, and personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable with one of those holster/permit card holders.

If I had to show my permit to a cop It'd look like im going for my gun. o_O

Old 09-28-2010, 02:25 AM   #13

Liked 2032 Times on 1118 Posts
Likes Given: 1350

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrowolf View Post
Well first-timer here, and personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable with one of those holster/permit card holders.

If I had to show my permit to a cop It'd look like im going for my gun. o_O
That is a good point.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.