CCW OWB Holster For a SIG P250 .45 Compact
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > CCW OWB Holster For a SIG P250 .45 Compact

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 7

Default CCW OWB Holster For a SIG P250 .45 Compact

Let me apologize for the double post, I asked this question in another area but think it was the wrong place...

I just purchased a SIG P250 .45 Compact and I am looking for a OWB holster. I came across a Kirkpatrick holster Concealed carry owb gun leather holster and accesories - Reserve TRC and it looks nice. I like the ability to not have to take my belt off to remove the gun and holster. I have no experience with a holster like this and wanted to know if any of you folks have had one.

I was also looking at this Don Hume H721 [H721] - $57.30 : Don Hume Leathergoods, manufactures high quality leather and nylon goods..

Any suggestion is appreciated of course. If anyone can give me input on a holster they are using period would be great. I am a LEFT HANDED shooter so I just have to make sure it is available to me in left handed form.

The larger image is the Kirkpatrick holster and the smaller image is the Don Hume holster...

Again sorry for the double post...

JEFF
reserve-leather-holster.jpg   h721_web_med.jpg  

Last edited by JeffG; 01-20-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-21-2012, 02:09 PM   #2

All the people here and no one???????? Really???

Old 01-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I have 3 Don Hume holsters and 1 of them is for a 250 I'am left handed also .I'll think you would be happy with Don Hume their good quality holsters

Last edited by Riverg420; 01-21-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Old 01-21-2012, 09:29 PM   #4
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I just picked a Tagua OWB. I like the ride height and it is barely noticeable with just a T-shirt over it. Very comfortable. It is like the Don Hume holster.

Old 01-21-2012, 10:20 PM   #5
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffG View Post
All the people here and no one???????? Really???
I had the same problem asking for suggestions on sights for a 1911. It seems if it is not a controversial thread, no response.

Old 01-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverg420 View Post
I have 3 Don Hume holsters and 1 of them is for a 250 I'am left handed also .I'll think you would be happy with Don Hume their good quality holsters
Thank you for your input. I seem to have a hard time finding left handed holsters here in my area. Not one gun shop, even an hour from me, seems to stock left handed holsters. Don Hume came up in a Google search, but I have had no experience with them. It looks real nice and looks like it stays tight to a persons side. So I appreciate you taking the time to answer to my post.

Thanks!
JEFF

Old 01-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birddogyz View Post
I just picked a Tagua OWB. I like the ride height and it is barely noticeable with just a T-shirt over it. Very comfortable. It is like the Don Hume holster.
Thank you for your input also. I checked their web site and they don't list one for the Sig P250 Compact. I am going to go with the Don Hume holster. My concern is keeping it tight to me while wearing a t-shirt in the summer. Winter is not a biggie though. Again thank you for responding.

Jeff

Old 01-22-2012, 05:12 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birddogyz View Post
I had the same problem asking for suggestions on sights for a 1911. It seems if it is not a controversial thread, no response.
I was beginnig to question why I paid for a year membership quite honestly. Before joining I read for a bit on this forum and it seemed squared away. Hopefully I will have better results down the road...

Jeff

Old 01-22-2012, 05:26 PM   #9

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffG View Post
Thank you for your input. I seem to have a hard time finding left handed holsters here in my area. Not one gun shop, even an hour from me, seems to stock left handed holsters. Don Hume came up in a Google search, but I have had no experience with them. It looks real nice and looks like it stays tight to a persons side. So I appreciate you taking the time to answer to my post.

Thanks!
JEFF
Np anytime ,I have a problem finding holsters also being left handed .Don Hume always had Lefty's in stock for whatever I was looking for