CCW in a bar - Page 9
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > CCW in a bar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2013, 06:23 AM   #81
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22106 Times on 12429 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahall View Post
And they should! Drinking and driving, drinking and guns!! No difference!
vehicles and alcohol shouldn't be mixed, just a guns and alcohol shouldn't be mixed. makes for some bad combinations that can lead to bad problems.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:54 PM   #82
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 54

Interesting how this thread has grown and evolved. All these answers and opinions just helps create more answers and opinions. I remember my bar days, albeit a long time ago. Citting on a stool with friends, or meeting new people there were always some contact, a handshake, a hug, or even a hand on a shoulder. As the night progressed everyone got friendlier, with the exception of a few who prey on others at bars. That aside, when the people around you lose their inhibitions they become friendly and often grabby. It's not just about your conduct in any place that comes into question...you just can't control the situation in a bar no matter how well you can control yourself. I'll analagize it as this. You are at home and have decided to take a bath, and you set your little electric heater on the side of the tub to keep you nice and warm. Nothing wrong with that until it vibrates into the water or a curious child decides to wander in the bathroom and accidently knocks it into the water. It shouldn't have been there in the first place. I"m thinking that a gun in a bar is much like the heater sitting on the edge of the bathtub....it's a source of comfort for many.....but an accident waiting to happen as well.

Never waste time deciding between two guns....buy both of them.

Axxe55 Likes This