CC options for wife
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > CC options for wife

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2013, 06:26 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default CC options for wife

Can anyone suggest some practical options for wife CC? She has an LC9. She wears a lot of form fitting clothes and needs a good option to have good access without showing. Purses with gun pockets seem ideal, however, the ones I've seen online are quite pricey. Would love to hear what the women on here are using. Thank you in advance.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-20-2013, 08:59 AM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3105 Times on 1784 Posts
Likes Given: 1320

Remember that there are designer handbags out there that that cost over a grand and still do not have a place for the pistol.

I would rather buy the wife an expensive handbag to allow her to carry, than let her go unarmed.

Some things are more important than money, and my wife's safety is one of those things.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

People Like This 
Old 07-20-2013, 10:18 AM   #3
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1105 Times on 709 Posts
Likes Given: 242

If she has a 2" x 3" piece of plastic, she will find what she wants.

Old 07-20-2013, 03:19 PM   #4

Liked 281 Times on 222 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Wonder why your wife can't find what she wants. Guys always have to help?? She could also pick up one of micro 380's for when less or tighter is better.

Several designs for women- http://flashbangholster.net/
http://www.thunderwear.com/holsters.asp