Cavalry from an unexpected direction
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Cavalry from an unexpected direction

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6015 Times on 3149 Posts
Likes Given: 431

Default Cavalry from an unexpected direction

its good to see even our indigent doing the right thing. seems more and more folks lately are ignoring coorporate officers, police chiefs, mayors, do-gooder libtards and not putting up with criminal behaviour nowadays.

Quote:
San Francisco homeless man rushes to aid police officer in violent encounter with suspect

Published September 01, 2013
FoxNews.com

He was just doing the right thing.

A homeless San Francisco man who reportedly came to the aid of a city policewoman, under attack from an enraged citizen, is now saying he simply acted his conscience in potentially saving her life.

“An officer was being beaten up, a human; so I just did what’s right, you know,” the 35-year-old Ryan Raso told KGO-TV.

"The person had the officer kind of in a chokehold, was kind of, had the officer against the wall, kind of banging, beating her head into the wall," Raso reportedly said.

"A law enforcement officer is saying, 'help me, help me' when there's no one else around doing anything.”

The incident reportedly occurred last Monday, around 7 p.m., when a female officer tried to arrest an irate woman who had been “jumping up and down on cars, denting them, vandalizing them.”

The hubbub drew a small crowd, although everyone but Raso stood idly by, according to KGO-TV.

Raso, the son of an NYPD detective, told the station that when the woman tried to grab the officer's gun, he wrestled her down until additional officers arrived.

It reportedly took four days for the officer’s colleagues to track down Raso – to not only thank him for the assist, but also to buy him a new headset, since his was damaged during the scrum.

Raso, for his part, told KGO-TV his crime-fighting pop would have been proud.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/01/san-francisco-homeless-man-rushes-to-aid-police-officer-in-violent-encounter/?test=latestnews#ixzz2dfzjDy7v

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

MisterMcCool Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-01-2013, 10:19 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

Good for him. Shame on the other scum that was there.
Interesting that it was the homeless son of an nypd detective living in Cali.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 09-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #3
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 539 Times on 325 Posts

Good for him .
You mean the people of gay bay area would not help out a female cop. It took a homeless man to help.
Then it took the cops four days to find him and thank him.

"Don't call me Sir, I work for a living"

"I'm an A**hole"