Originally Posted by lastrebel70
The chart is not correct. At this time you can not carry in a resturant that serves alchol. There is a law going through right now that will change this. I t would still make it illegal to be carrying if you are drinking which I completely agree with.
Incorrect for which states? I just peeked at the Indiana guide http://handgunlaw.us/states/indiana.pdf
and here's what I've got:
Places Off-Limits Even With A Permit/License
· In or On School Property.
· On A School Bus.
· In or On Property That Is Being Used By a School for a School Function.
· Private School (IC 20-9.1-1-3) & (IC 35-41-1-24.7).
· Head Start (IC 35-41-1-24.7
· Preschool (IC 35-41-1-24.7).
· IC 35-47-9-1 Allows the carry of firearms by persons permitted to possess and who are transporting a
person to or from school or a school function.
· On a Commercial or Charter Aircraft.
· Controlled Access Areas Of An Airport
· During Annual State Fair 80 IAC 4-4-4 (Must lock in Vehicle.)
· Shipping Port 130 IAC 4-1-8 (Controlled by the Indiana Port Commission)
· A Riverboat Casino.
This is going on in TN? This is the most recent thing I could find: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jul/14/arizona-tennessee-gun-law-debate
Whoever wrote the article pisses me off, but that's the media for ya.
Not saying you're wrong, I don't live there.