Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Carry/ not carry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2012, 02:19 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockEm View Post
Thx for all the feedback. By no means am I relying on online information. I have good friend that is a CHL instructor. So I have plenty of sources. I do know my laws. Though this was "Firearms Talk" I may not be as experienced as a lot of others CHL holders, but I do know the difference from carry/no carry zones. Nice takin though. Thanks.

Sounds like you already knew the answer, so why the question?

Old 06-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger-6 View Post
Cops gun down man for legally carrying firearm:

Erik Scott was shopping in the Costco, but had been asked to leave when an employee spotted Scott’s lawfully carried handgun. He informed the employee that he was legally carrying the gun and was in possession of a valid Nevada concealed weapons permit, but was informed that Costco has a policy against carrying firearms in their stores.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/cops-gun-down-man-for-legally-carrying-firearm/

I have seen two totally different versions of this story, with one indicating he brought it on himself. With my currant lack of respect/trust of our so-called 'main stream media' I don't know which version to believe.

I have the same reservation about every news story I read/hear which involves guns or politics.