Can I get (help carrying) a WITNESS?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Can I get (help carrying) a WITNESS?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 03:40 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Can I get (help carrying) a WITNESS?

Hey everybody. So here's my conundrum. I'm going to be getting my CCW permit soon and after more deliberation than most people could probably fathom I've selected the EAA Witness P Carry in 10mm as my ideal sidearm.
Now here's where I ran into the problem: actually CARRYING it. I can't find an acceptable, reasonably priced holster for the little pack howitzer. I'm looking for either an IWB or a vertical shoulder rig (sounds weird I know, but best ways to conceal it based on how I dress) in black, preferably leather or kydex I guess. Not a fan of nylon.
If anyone knows what other models the holster manufacturer might list that the Witness fits as well (say a CZ or something) that would be a huge help. I've looked all over and the only places that actually mention EAA usually say either the Windicator or a full size Witness, not the P Carry.
Thanks for the help!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-09-2013, 06:20 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Check out ebay. That's where I usually find what I want.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=m570.l3201&_nkw=+EAA+Witness+P+&_sa cat=0

A good plan executed today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite point in the future.
- General George Patton Jr

Old 03-10-2013, 12:03 AM   #3
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 212 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 116

I have to suggest the Old Faithful IWB quick assembly kit. $50 delivered and all you have to do is screw it together. Great retention, great quality components American made, and 50 year warranty. They make one for about every pistol and if you want to live on the edge they will send you an unformed kydex that you can do on your own, not that I would suggest it.
Check them out, if they make one for your pistol you'll be glad you did. I have been using one for my Nano and its really comfortable.

Beretta 84FS .380 ACP
Ruger MKIII 22/45 Target .22LR

PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) MK114 5.56

Old 03-11-2013, 11:31 PM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Thank you both for your help! I found a perfect holster from Old Faithful. Now I just need to figure out which handgun model to select, since EAA isn't listed. I figure it would have to be a CZ. I'll have to go over the dimensions to select a model, and there may be some dremel work involved, but that's no big deal. If anyone knows which model it'll fit best though I' appreciate it.

Old 03-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #5

Liked 77 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Check out concealment solutions. They do the black mamba which is a leather backed kydex IWB holster. I know he's busier nowadays but before you could call him and ask about custom builds. If he could get a mold or if you were willing to loan out your gun for him to make the mold he'd make one for you. Top notch quality and one of the most comfortable IWB's I've ever owned.

http://www.concealmentsolutions.com/

Use gundudes as coupon code for 10% off.

If you've got one foot in yesterday, and the other in tomorrow, than you're pissing on today.
-unknown-

Old 03-13-2013, 02:34 AM   #6

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

I have a baby eagle which has a similar issue since it is the same design as the eaa witness. cz and beretta 92F use the same mags and should be similar sized. the CZs are a different width though. Not sure about the beretta as all I know about them is I did a magazine mod for my baby eagle. I bought a 1911 holster that my baby eagle fit's in beatifully but the holster is about 2 inches to long. The glock holster is much wider than the 1911 holster so if they aren't formed holsters the glock one might work.

Old 03-13-2013, 03:11 AM   #7

Liked 17 Times on 13 Posts

Galco is probably your best bet.But i have to ask why would you want to carry a sidearm so heavy?

Last edited by Chase127; 03-13-2013 at 10:39 PM.