CA 5 year ccw renewal

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > CA 5 year ccw renewal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default CA 5 year ccw renewal

Contact your reps to extend ccw to 5 year term 2 year creates huge backlog and filling out same paperwork is nuts they already have info and means to do it on computer

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-14-2013, 06:19 AM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 13 Posts

Lol in AL we renew ours every year

Old 05-14-2013, 11:46 AM   #3

Liked 414 Times on 258 Posts
Likes Given: 1200

im just glad were able to get a ccw in california dont want to push the issue to much, when i renew it has never taken longer then about ten minutes other then shooting and the class but thats not that bad either.

No Bells.No Whistles.Just perfection.

Old 05-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #4

I'm glad your county can process your ccw in ten min our county has a waiting time just to get the renewal after your ccw class I am more for less paperwork since they can look up your info instantly then just print out a renewal . Our backlog is due to so many first timers every day and then the renewals

Old 05-15-2013, 03:23 PM   #5

Liked 414 Times on 258 Posts
Likes Given: 1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by neal3019 View Post
I'm glad your county can process your ccw in ten min our county has a waiting time just to get the renewal after your ccw class I am more for less paperwork since they can look up your info instantly then just print out a renewal . Our backlog is due to so many first timers every day and then the renewals
yah i have never dealt with any other county,i would not mind a 5 year ccw but like i said im happy to just have a ccw in the state of ca.but that does suck if your county drags there feet on renewals.like i said though the class for renewal is roughly 8 hours give or take then shooting for qualify.after that i walk in to the sheriffs office hand over my payment sign my name and a thumb print and thats it,the only hangup is if there is not a Lt.or captain in to sign my permit.

No Bells.No Whistles.Just perfection.