Brigade Gunleather... FINALLY!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Brigade Gunleather... FINALLY!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 10:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Brigade Gunleather... FINALLY!

Finally got my M-11 IWB holster from Brigade. I ordered it in early Feb. and was quoted 17 weeks. just got it today! So far the workmanship seems to be worth the wait. I'm guessing what happened was, they concentrated on the most popular holsters(M-11 and M-12) to keep up with the demand. Once people saw the short lead times, Brigade was unindated with orders, which put them behind. Apparently one guy placed an M-11 order for 22 holsters. I like that the snaps are what they call three dent snaps. In order for the snap to come loose it has to be pulled in one specific direction which keeps it from coming undone accidentally. BTW the mag holder is a Don Hume.

In God We Trust. (Everyone else, hands where I can see 'em)

If Obama is the answer, then the question must have been stupid.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-17-2008, 10:47 PM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

That's a good looking rig. How does it handle the weapon retention if you turn it inverted? How does it "feel" on and in place?

Definitely looks like they do good work...

JD

Old 11-17-2008, 11:29 PM   #3

The gun stays in place if I turn the rig upside down, and it's very comfortable.
I was using an OWB with a serious cant to it, almost an SOB cant. Now I have to get used to drawing from a holster with just a slight cant.

Old 11-18-2008, 12:45 AM   #4

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Sounds like you got yourself a good one. I noticed the screw retention system, I was just wondering, not critiquing.

Look forward to hearing some carry reports. Nice holster.

JD

Old 11-18-2008, 04:14 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Sounds like you got yourself a good one. I noticed the screw retention system, I was just wondering, not critiquing.

Look forward to hearing some carry reports. Nice holster.

JD
All the screws(the retension screw and the screws that hold the loops on) have three pronged T-nuts on the back side, so I imagine they'll stay put.
BTW, I always thought I was getting a pretty high grip when I drew from my off the shelf holsters, but the way this one is cut, I get a much higher grip.
The webbing of my draw hand actually creases up when I grip the gun in the hoslter. This should improve my follow up shots.