Biking gun - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Biking gun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I do a fair bit of mtn biking, and I would agree with others on the LCR. Small yet powerful. I usually put it in my camelback pocket, or the elastic waterbottle part. Its best to have it on your person, of course, but when biking its kinda hard. Both the pocket and the elastic waterbottle holder allow for pretty quick access though, as long as its not in a zip pocket.

Old 10-12-2012, 02:20 AM   #12

Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I mountain bike regularly and carry a Ruger LCP in an under the saddle tool bag. Works pretty well. I keep it in an open ended plastic plastic bag for those wet/muddy rides.

Old 10-12-2012, 03:23 AM   #13

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalboy26 View Post
I do a fair bit of mtn biking, and I would agree with others on the LCR. Small yet powerful. I usually put it in my camelback pocket, or the elastic waterbottle part. Its best to have it on your person, of course, but when biking its kinda hard. Both the pocket and the elastic waterbottle holder allow for pretty quick access though, as long as its not in a zip pocket.
I agree. Biking is hard to have the actual gun ON me. Maybe I'll just use my LCR in 357 then. I'll just need to get a small pouch or something. That motorcycle tool bag looks too big.