BG has the drop on you, what next? - Page 19
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > BG has the drop on you, what next?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2013, 03:47 PM   #181
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1872 Times on 1097 Posts
Likes Given: 893

Quote:
Originally Posted by REPS View Post
Ok that was way over the top idea I posted and concur with you a CCW carries much more responsibility than any BG has to comply with.

So instead what if I offered to buy his gun because it is the exact model and caliber I have wanted since I can remember?
Sounds good to me! That would be a 'win win' outcome!
Did you get my PM?

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

Old 09-10-2013, 05:01 PM   #182
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2195 Times on 1215 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau

Correct, there is no place for 'humor' when you are talking about shooting someone on the internet! This is a 'public' forum, not a place for private jokes which will come back to bites all who believe in the RTKABA'S!
Dang. Guess the mods have a lot of threads to shut down. No humor about dead guys or future dead guys. Check.

[off to delete about 60% of everything I've ever posted. ]

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."
Rocky7 Likes This 
Old 09-10-2013, 05:12 PM   #183

Liked 110 Times on 82 Posts

Yeah this is not a ccw class. Its a firearms forum. Humor is okay as long as your contributing some serious insight. You just gotta post real answers before you jump in and become a comedian.

Old 09-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #184
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 942 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 1218

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
Have you seen the new toilet plug cell phone trick? They cut a shower slipper in half, tie a string to it, double bag a smaller cell phone, flush it down the toilet and the shower slipper catches at the bottom of the bowl where you can still grab it. They shove it back where you can't see it and designate that the "laundry" toilet.

Anybody who can think up that crap, and make a functional tattoo gun out of a spring, some headphone wires and parts from a radio is far from unintelligent.
That sh+itter plug trick, has been around a lot longer than cell phones have been in existence.......

Prison is the "on going" education for criminals.....

Become steel or get cut.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 09-10-2013, 08:02 PM   #185

Liked 218 Times on 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_Talon

That sh+itter plug trick, has been around a lot longer than cell phones have been in existence.......

Prison is the "on going" education for criminals.....
It is truly a modern finishing school for criminals, coupled with a Gladiator training ground.

A small percentage of inmates do take advantage of the programs and better themselves while inside, but most just learn from more experienced offenders how to become better bad guys.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #186

Liked 48 Times on 38 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontierTCB View Post

It is truly a modern finishing school for criminals, coupled with a Gladiator training ground.

A small percentage of inmates do take advantage of the programs and better themselves while inside, but most just learn from more experienced offenders how to become better bad guys.
That is so so so true but you think peer pressure is bad in high school. .......lol

Old 09-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #187
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontierTCB View Post

Of all the people I have known who got to spend some time in county or at the prison farm, I know of two who got it together after doing time: one kid had robbed and stolen from everywhere in town to keep him in powder and, last I heard, owned a piece of a laundry business in Memphis, TN (I was really shocked when I ran into him, thinking he was probably dead by then or locked up longterm); the other was a gangbanger on his way to some longterm incarceration and without direction who quit the gang and got regular work during a year or so at the penal farm.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 09-11-2013, 03:42 PM   #188
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1872 Times on 1097 Posts
Likes Given: 893

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
Dang. Guess the mods have a lot of threads to shut down. No humor about dead guys or future dead guys. Check.

[off to delete about 60% of everything I've ever posted. ]
Good for you. I love it when I see someone reform!!!

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

Old 09-14-2013, 04:24 AM   #189

Liked 79 Times on 55 Posts

I hope nobody finds themselves in this situation,, but if they do I hope they know that some of these dirty harry post may cause some hangups for them in court, arguably premeditated in detail. Made to look eager to use their weapons.
My advice, go easy guys with the play by plays....lol

Old 09-18-2013, 04:51 AM   #190

Liked 79 Times on 55 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 304inc View Post
I hope nobody finds themselves in this situation,, but if they do I hope they know that some of these dirty harry post may cause some hangups for them in court, arguably premeditated in detail. Made to look eager to use their weapons.
My advice, go easy guys with the play by plays....lol
And,,,,,,,
I killed the thread.