Beretta Pico
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection >

Beretta Pico

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2013, 07:10 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 24 Times on 19 Posts

Default Beretta Pico

Has anyone even seen or heard of one of these little .380s?!? I've heard stories that they actually made them but I can't find any anywhere! I'd like to at least try one out if I could actually lay my eyes on one. Looks like it would be a great pocket gun. I've thought about getting a little Bobcat or Minx in .22 but I'd prefer a .380.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-31-2013, 07:17 AM   #2
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3387 Times on 2291 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarhead0881
Has anyone even seen or heard of one of these little .380s?!? I've heard stories that they actually made them but I can't find any anywhere! I'd like to at least try one out if I could actually lay my eyes on one. Looks like it would be a great pocket gun. I've thought about getting a little Bobcat or Minx in .22 but I'd prefer a .380.
They exist. Where they have hit the buyer channel is another story. I have not found one looking online at any shop in my region of the country. I would love to have it as a BUG esp. Since eventually you will be able to shoot both 380 & 32 out of it...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 08-31-2013, 09:11 AM   #3

Liked 24 Times on 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball

They exist. Where they have hit the buyer channel is another story. I have not found one looking online at any shop in my region of the country. I would love to have it as a BUG esp. Since eventually you will be able to shoot both 380 & 32 out of it...
I'm in the same boat as you! Darn near impossible to find one. Maybe they'll be easier to find the more they release and they work the "bugs" out. (Pun intended). I really like the idea of being able to change it to the .32 as well. Add a little spice to your life!

Old 09-01-2013, 11:23 AM   #4
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3387 Times on 2291 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarhead0881

I'm in the same boat as you! Darn near impossible to find one. Maybe they'll be easier to find the more they release and they work the "bugs" out. (Pun intended). I really like the idea of being able to change it to the .32 as well. Add a little spice to your life!
Esp. Since we also already have a few 32ACP's anyway...also found good deal on Bersa Thunder 380 &380+(15rd.)

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...