Bad situation early this morning! - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Bad situation early this morning!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts

I guess I could get another and let her use mine? A little big though.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 984 Times on 629 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

Ask what value does she put on her life? $170? I don't even know her and I think she's way more valuable that than!!
+1! I would hate to get any more bad news! I get enough of that just by turning on the TV, or several articles linked from this site just this morning. In both cases involving young children

Old 12-09-2012, 07:42 PM   #33

Liked 88 Times on 67 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspump86 View Post
I was sleeping and got woke up like normal by my wife to Walk her to her car early this morning.(she works at a Bakery).
We immediately noticed our car had been broken in to.
All they got was a digital camera.
With the memory card that has 3 years of photos of our kids :-(

So we called the cops to make a report. While waiting for 2&1/2 hours...LOL @ about 5:00am we went outside to look at the car again.
I started Putting my belt on over my house shorts because I wanted to put on my pistol.
As im snapping the 9mm in the serpa, I (not knowing she went outside without me) hear her scream my name! I ran outside(weapon holstered and concealed legally) saw her frozen on the sidewalk and looking at a car with two guys in it opening their doors. As soon as I turned the corner of the building and I saw them, they saw me and immediately hauled ace.

Damn that was scary
Sorry to hear that you had this experience . I am glad your all OK but feel **** that you lost all those photos of your kids. Hope u guys come out stronger. Stay safe.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #34

Liked 295 Times on 254 Posts

Where I grew up I had this happen to almost every car I owned at least once. Such a feeling of violation. I had my front windows tagged while I was sitting on the couch just the other side of them. Still no idea how I didn't hear it. Locks popped on garage and cars, car windows shattered, etc. I learned how they did it without making noise. A broken spark plug snapped against glass will create crack, then just a couple more Spider webbs and then push in... completely silent. Our so a cop told me.

Sucks man, sorry to hear it. Good thing you don't keep a gun in the car.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:59 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcshooter

Sorry to hear that you had this experience . I am glad your all OK but feel **** that you lost all those photos of your kids. Hope u guys come out stronger. Stay safe.
Thank you. What goes around comes around.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox
Where I grew up I had this happen to almost every car I owned at least once. Such a feeling of violation. I had my front windows tagged while I was sitting on the couch just the other side of them. Still no idea how I didn't hear it. Locks popped on garage and cars, car windows shattered, etc. I learned how they did it without making noise. A broken spark plug snapped against glass will create crack, then just a couple more Spider webbs and then push in... completely silent. Our so a cop told me.

Sucks man, sorry to hear it. Good thing you don't keep a gun in the car.
For sure. Only time I do that if im going into a GFZ.
There was a 9mm bullet in the cup holder. I hope he saw that and his blood pressure went up
winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 12-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #37

Liked 295 Times on 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspump86 View Post

For sure. Only time I do that if im going into a GFZ.
There was a 9mm bullet in the cup holder. I hope he saw that and his blood pressure went up
Hahahaha indeed. I sometimes forget to put it in the glovebox and leave my gun in its holster visible to anyone that walks by. I gotta get better at that.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox

Hahahaha indeed. I sometimes forget to put it in the glovebox and leave my gun in its holster visible to anyone that walks by. I gotta get better at that.
Yea. People don't think twice about taking what's yours. Smh

Old 12-10-2012, 03:14 AM   #39

Liked 2445 Times on 1432 Posts
Likes Given: 558

I just transfered away from that part of the country. I was stationed just up over the Georgia border from you at the Kings Bay, Sub base. Yeah, the West side of Jax is no joke.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:28 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc
I just transfered away from that part of the country. I was stationed just up over the Georgia border from you at the Kings Bay, Sub base. Yeah, the West side of Jax is no joke.
Cool. I did some construction to a barracks parking lot there a few years back