Arizona permit
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Arizona permit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 06:42 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Arizona permit

I just went through all the trouble of getting an Arizona permit, in early february, so I could carry when I went to wendover or Vegas. Now Nevada doesn't honor Arizona's permit anymore? Think they will refund my $60 dollars?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-17-2013, 06:43 AM   #2

Liked 2373 Times on 1482 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buskowski
I just went through all the trouble of getting an Arizona permit, in early february, so I could carry when I went to wendover or Vegas. Now Nevada doesn't honor Arizona's permit anymore? Think they will refund my $60 dollars?
No..........

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 03-17-2013, 07:24 AM   #3

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Why would they? As far as they know, you got the permit to carry concealed legally in your state, as should be the case. They don't sell permits just because they're honored elsewhere, they sell them (require them too) because they're honored in the state that issued them.

check and see if they issue non resident permits.

Old 03-17-2013, 07:32 AM   #4

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I know they wouldn't refund me guys. Soooo serious.... Arizona already honors my utah permit. Just wanted an easier way than having to spend 8 hours listening to a guy tell me how to shoot a gun to be able to carry in Nevada.

Old 03-17-2013, 07:39 AM   #5

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

A winky face or green font are usually used to denote sarcasm or tongue in cheek humor.

Old 03-20-2013, 03:14 AM   #6

Liked 268 Times on 196 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buskowski View Post
I know they wouldn't refund me guys. Soooo serious.... Arizona already honors my utah permit. Just wanted an easier way than having to spend 8 hours listening to a guy tell me how to shoot a gun to be able to carry in Nevada.
There's always the online course for Virginia...you will be listening to a guy on your screen rather than in person. Nevada does recognize those non-resident VA permits.

Old 03-20-2013, 03:46 AM   #7

Liked 1798 Times on 1003 Posts
Likes Given: 1177

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Why would they? As far as they know, you got the permit to carry concealed legally in your state, as should be the case. They don't sell permits just because they're honored elsewhere, they sell them (require them too) because they're honored in the state that issued them.

check and see if they issue non resident permits.
Arizona doesnt require a permit for concealed carry. They mainly issue them so that their resdents can use them elsewhere.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.