Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   Arizona permit (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/arizona-permit-86736/)

Buskowski 03-17-2013 06:42 AM

Arizona permit
 
I just went through all the trouble of getting an Arizona permit, in early february, so I could carry when I went to wendover or Vegas. Now Nevada doesn't honor Arizona's permit anymore? Think they will refund my $60 dollars?

kytowboater 03-17-2013 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buskowski
I just went through all the trouble of getting an Arizona permit, in early february, so I could carry when I went to wendover or Vegas. Now Nevada doesn't honor Arizona's permit anymore? Think they will refund my $60 dollars?

No..........

trip286 03-17-2013 07:24 AM

Why would they? As far as they know, you got the permit to carry concealed legally in your state, as should be the case. They don't sell permits just because they're honored elsewhere, they sell them (require them too) because they're honored in the state that issued them.

check and see if they issue non resident permits.

Buskowski 03-17-2013 07:32 AM

I know they wouldn't refund me guys. Soooo serious.... Arizona already honors my utah permit. Just wanted an easier way than having to spend 8 hours listening to a guy tell me how to shoot a gun to be able to carry in Nevada.

trip286 03-17-2013 07:39 AM

A winky face or green font are usually used to denote sarcasm or tongue in cheek humor.

Missouribound 03-20-2013 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buskowski (Post 1178946)
I know they wouldn't refund me guys. Soooo serious.... Arizona already honors my utah permit. Just wanted an easier way than having to spend 8 hours listening to a guy tell me how to shoot a gun to be able to carry in Nevada.

There's always the online course for Virginia...you will be listening to a guy on your screen rather than in person. Nevada does recognize those non-resident VA permits.

Rick1967 03-20-2013 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 1178943)
Why would they? As far as they know, you got the permit to carry concealed legally in your state, as should be the case. They don't sell permits just because they're honored elsewhere, they sell them (require them too) because they're honored in the state that issued them.

check and see if they issue non resident permits.

Arizona doesnt require a permit for concealed carry. They mainly issue them so that their resdents can use them elsewhere.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.