Anyone use this deep conceal holster - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Anyone use this deep conceal holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 03:02 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default smartcarry

I use it and it is very comfortable with mr ruger lcp. However lcp is so easy to conceal in rear pocket wallet holster there is no need really. I also use it for my keltek p11. the gun is a little bigger , but still conceals very well. Size does matter, i cannot imagine carrying anything bigger than mt p11.

Old 02-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Thanks for all the pro's and con's on this and other holsters

My reason for looking at something like this is because I have to wear a pair of Docker style pants and a golf type shirt tucked in. Being built like a duffel bag, the in IWB holster is not a real comfortable or conceal fit for me ( I have a super Tuck for my Springfield XDM and it weighs a bit

I plan on carrying a S&W Bodyguard 38 SPL and thought the holster I asked about would conceal it the best.....but many are right, I don't want to blow my junk off either.

The good thing is that my S&W has a very deep recessed hammer and could / would not snag on anything as it is being drawn.

Any other suggested ways to wear this gun is appreciated