Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/)
-   -   Anyone not like h&k (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f17/anyone-not-like-h-k-53632/)

morrow12tech 12-15-2011 02:50 PM

Anyone not like h&k

Have heard mix feels about them I love the gun I own a 45 usp no problems with it at all

danf_fl 12-15-2011 03:24 PM

For service weapons, they are near the top.
For concealment, equipment is not readily available.
For individuality, they are in their own world.

robocop10mm 12-15-2011 03:59 PM

The USP 45 is one of the most dangerous handguns on market. You should ship it to me and I will dispose of it in accordance with Federal law.

JonM 12-15-2011 04:51 PM

Nothing wrong with their reliabilty. I just dont like the control layout and ergonomics.

willfully armed 12-15-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danf_fl (Post 652626)
For concealment, equipment is not readily available.

Do what? For concealment, you need a holster. That's it. They're everywhere.

Hkusp9c everyday.

H2oWerker 12-16-2011 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willfully armed

Do what? For concealment, you need a holster. That's it. They're everywhere.

Hkusp9c everyday.

I think he meant that there aren't many options. If your going concealed, who cares if you want to limit your holster options to accommodate your handgun preference. You're willing to be a responsible citizen? And not just drop a gun into the waist band of your pants... Choose what you like.

The only thing I don't like about H&K is trying to talk about them. I find generally negative responses from people who have made different personal decisions regarding their weapon of choice.

Sniper03 12-16-2011 03:02 AM

The HK pistols would be one of the last that I would consider. Now the MP-5 Sub Guns are great! They will never be big in the LE Pistol market. I also remember when they made the HK squeeze cocker! OOOOOH! Safety??????

JonM 12-16-2011 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper03 (Post 653222)
The HK pistols would be one of the last that I would consider. Now the MP-5 Sub Guns are great! They will never be big in the LE Pistol market. I also remember when they made the HK squeeze cocker! OOOOOH! Safety??????

Have you ever fired one?? they are pretty sweet if a bit on the heavy side for its size and capacity. The triggers are very nice. Its on my must have list of collectables.

winds-of-change 12-16-2011 03:42 AM

I know one of the LEO's who provides security here at the hospital at night carries a H&K. He prefers it over a Glock.

JonM 12-16-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 653259)
I know one of the LEO's who provides security here at the hospital at night carries a H&K. He prefers it over a Glock.

I prefer airsoft over a glock heh.