Anyone conceal the xdm compact .45? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Anyone conceal the xdm compact .45?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
I carry one owb using the holster it came with. But we also have open carry here so printing isnt of a concern in most normal situations. When i go to more liberal areas or places that are more sensitive to seeing a gun i carry a smaller firearm.

I dont have any desire to jawjack with the local pd about wisconsin law and i have no desire to be a test case for some libtard district attourney trying to overturn state law
Yeah I can open carry in my state as well. (Indiana) But I don't care for the problems that could arise from open carrying. Just not worth the time to possibly have to deal with a hassle when I can just conceal it and have everyone comfortable.

Old 09-19-2012, 03:29 PM   #12
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5499 Times on 2871 Posts
Likes Given: 357

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheFree7 View Post
Yeah I can open carry in my state as well. (Indiana) But I don't care for the problems that could arise from open carrying. Just not worth the time to possibly have to deal with a hassle when I can just conceal it and have everyone comfortable.
I dont open carry i typically just let my shirt cover the gun.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 09-19-2012, 07:08 PM   #13

Liked 17 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM

I dont open carry i typically just let my shirt cover the gun.
Yeah as of now I carry my Sig Sauer P238 IWB and just let my shirt hang down.