Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > any reviews on kahr cm 40?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default any reviews on kahr cm 40?

I'm really interested in kahrs new cm 40 wondering if anybody had any opinions on them

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-25-2012, 09:14 PM   #2

Liked 211 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Shot a buddies cm40 try into get the round count up and can say I will stay with my cm9. hehe. It feels more like a pf-9 as far as recoil is but with that nice kahr trigger.I hate the extra snap from the 40's. But it runs well and feels the same as my 9mm versions right up to the point it goes bang.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:16 PM   #3

I have one and I like it. There are a couple of issues, it's hard for me to release the magazine easily, sometimes about the position and amount of force needed, maybe it'll just take some break in for the gun and me. Also it's kind of a bugger to take apart if you're spoiled by something like my other gun, a PX4 Storm which is super easy. I do like shooting it, I have only put 100 rounds through it but have had no failures so far with two types of ammo. For me it is just a little heavy and big for a pocket gun compared to something like a LCP. Overall I think I'm going to like it just fine.

Old 09-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #4

Awesome thanks guys