Anti Gun Nuts! - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection >

Anti Gun Nuts!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts

Sh!t our first amendment is being taken away slowly also. If the democrates had there way they would all be gone. Except for the ones they see fit.

Old 06-17-2012, 09:00 PM   #72

Liked 69 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc3402 View Post
I don't like Chevrolet's. Do I have to leave, too? How about my daughter? She absolutely hates her mom and apple pie.
Firearms are part of our constitution. The basis of what this country is founded on. Chevrolet, apple pie, and mom are not. Horrible comparison and a very flawed counterpoint.

Old 06-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #73
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22310 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

well i like Chevorlets, liked my grandmother's apple pie, had much love for my mother, and i like guns. of all of it, the part that i like guns is the only part that is relevent when it comes to the 2nd admendment.

passionate anti gunners are not going to let facts get in the way of their opinions. more than likely we will never persaude them into believing as we do about guns. the ones we need to try and convince are those that straddle the fence or are uninformed about the facts in regard to guns and the Constitution.

Old 06-18-2012, 06:20 AM   #74

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby

It actually comes down to skill level. Whereas a shorter person has a lower center of balance, a taller person has significantly more leverage.
My experience has been the opposite. It's usually the little fella's with the attitude. They get what I call chihuahua syndrome. They just gotta go nipping at the biggest SOB they can find.
Most big guys never learn to fight in close. This is their down fall. The smart ones just avoid the fight.
I was almost mugged the other night by a few guys that are in the 6' range. One put a gun to my head and said the normal stuff they want, I complied. One of the three said look at this guy, he's wearing camouflage and a red beret with a hammer and sickle. He grabbed my wife and started to do his thing, I got control over the main assailants pistol and shot him. The other two started to run and I put them down as well. I called the police, not knowing an anti gun but had called them previously. The police get there and my wife and I both told the same story. While this Anti gun nut was screaming guns kill people! Guns shouldn't be around people like you! Only Soviets should lose their guns! I proceeded to give my statement and the officer asked me if I had a military ID. I produced mine from my service in the Spetsnaz, he said I shouldn't have taken the weapon and dispatched the assailants. I should have wounded them instead, my wife said if he didn't take that gun She more than likely would be a rape victim and i would be how they are (dead). People are out of their minds with this anti gun crap.

Old 06-18-2012, 06:21 AM   #75

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragunovsks

Not to mention criminals will still, somehow someway get guns. Look at the situation in mexico...the cartels are still armed, it doesnt matter what the laws say.
The black market will always be there.

Old 06-18-2012, 07:08 AM   #76
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8799 Times on 5254 Posts
Likes Given: 11665

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalashnikovBlood View Post
I was almost mugged the other night by a few guys that are in the 6' range. One put a gun to my head and said the normal stuff they want, I complied. One of the three said look at this guy, he's wearing camouflage and a red beret with a hammer and sickle. He grabbed my wife and started to do his thing, I got control over the main assailants pistol and shot him. The other two started to run and I put them down as well. I called the police, not knowing an anti gun but had called them previously. The police get there and my wife and I both told the same story. While this Anti gun nut was screaming guns kill people! Guns shouldn't be around people like you! Only Soviets should lose their guns! I proceeded to give my statement and the officer asked me if I had a military ID. I produced mine from my service in the Spetsnaz, he said I shouldn't have taken the weapon and dispatched the assailants. I should have wounded them instead, my wife said if he didn't take that gun She more than likely would be a rape victim and i would be how they are (dead). People are out of their minds with this anti gun crap.
I'm sorry. I'm call BS on this story, KB. Show me the newspaper article covering this story, as I'm sure if this incident really happened it would be in the paper. I'm really not believing this. If this happened "the other night" almost all of us here would have posted the story right away as a way to blow off steam and to get support. Killing three men didn't phase you one bit, did it? Oh, wait, the Spetsnaz trained you to shrug off killing anyone. Were there charges pressed and what kind of investigation is going on? I'm sure they didn't just let you walk without some sort of investigation.

And what "Anti-gun nut" was screaming "guns kill people"? I thought all the assailants were dead in this particular incident.

By the way, I thought you were in Russia visiting right now.

Last edited by winds-of-change; 06-18-2012 at 07:37 AM.
People Like This 
Old 06-18-2012, 07:12 AM   #77

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

This is a mid attributed quote, supposedly from Isoroku Yamamoto.

I still like to use it against antis though. XD

Old 06-18-2012, 07:23 AM   #78
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8799 Times on 5254 Posts
Likes Given: 11665

Kalashnikovblood, may I kindly and respectfully ask how old you are?

Old 06-18-2012, 07:43 AM   #79

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change
Kalashnikovblood, may I kindly and respectfully ask how old you are?
He's at least 30 because he said he had joined the Spetz in 89 I think it was......if he's telling the truth.

Old 06-18-2012, 07:45 AM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I'm sorry. I'm call BS on this story, KB. Show me the newspaper article covering this story, as I'm sure if this incident really happened it would be in the paper. I'm really not believing this. If this happened "the other night" almost all of us here would have posted the story right away as a way to blow off steam and to get support. Killing three men didn't phase you one bit, did it? Oh, wait, the Spetsnaz trained you to shrug off killing anyone. Were there charges pressed and what kind of investigation is going on? I'm sure they didn't just let you walk without some sort of investigation.

By the way, I thought you were in Russia visiting right now.
Wow. Your about to get d***ed by a guy that spent his high school career in journalism, and debate.

1) George Zimmerman wasn't even investigated before NBC picked up the story, and after a month of public outcry.

2) This is a forum, in which the true identity of most are unknown. He would have no gain by making this up.

3) Most people that actually advocate guns are willing to use them, when needed.

4) You shouldn't silicate age over the internet.

5) I don't doubt his qualifications, or age (which doesn't matter) as he has more knowledge than most on this forum. I am new, but I can tell this.

6) EVEN IF he was a young, foolish individual, who often posts on gun forums, and somehow knows his s***, you, not any other individual has any right to harass someone. I know where you'll go next, I am just defending someone, who within all likelihood has more qualifications in this field then you.

Have a nice

Closed Thread