Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Anti Gun Nuts!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2373 Times on 1482 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I'm not one to call bs but that is a WILD story. Where did this take place? In Russia what area?

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #102

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killshot_Ben

Wow. Your about to get d***ed by a guy that spent his high school career in journalism, and debate.

1) George Zimmerman wasn't even investigated before NBC picked up the story, and after a month of public outcry.

2) This is a forum, in which the true identity of most are unknown. He would have no gain by making this up.

3) Most people that actually advocate guns are willing to use them, when needed.

4) You shouldn't silicate age over the internet.

5) I don't doubt his qualifications, or age (which doesn't matter) as he has more knowledge than most on this forum. I am new, but I can tell this.

6) EVEN IF he was a young, foolish individual, who often posts on gun forums, and somehow knows his s***, you, not any other individual has any right to harass someone. I know where you'll go next, I am just defending someone, who within all likelihood has more qualifications in this field then you.

Have a nice
I appreciate that Ben. The 2nd point you made is what everyone needs to pay attention to, and at times understand no one has anything to prove on a forum.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #103

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray
If a person was involved in a self defense shooting "the other night" they arent going to talk about it or discuss it until the investigation is over and the smoke clears.... WHY?

Because anything you say here or any other public forum can be tracked down,recorded, and then used against you in court. Do you think that its gonna look good for you when the DA gets a copy of the forum discussion with you bragging about shooting 3 people a day after the "supposed incident". That story is so full of holes,if it was decided to prosecute you,they would have a field day with you. If the story happened "exactly" like what you said, you better find a damn good attorney because you just murdered two unarmed people that had their backs to you trying to get away
I have an attorney, I'm going to court about it tomorrow. There were cameras around the old apartment complex where it did take place, I grew up at a group of homes that the complex now replaces. And to the moderator "Winds of Change" ma'am I have no problem with you whatsoever, and please excuse Ben he didn't know what status you held amongst the rest of us.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:54 PM   #104

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater
I'm not one to call bs but that is a WILD story. Where did this take place? In Russia what area?
North Ossetia-Alania

Old 06-18-2012, 04:03 PM   #105
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6957 Times on 4186 Posts
Likes Given: 8363

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalashnikovBlood View Post
If you want to call bs on me and who I am, if it would make you feel a lesser man if you didn't go ahead.
No one here can make me feel any less of a man than I already do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalashnikovBlood View Post
I have an attorney, I'm going to court about it tomorrow. There were cameras around the old apartment complex where it did take place, I grew up at a group of homes that the complex now replaces. And to the moderator "Winds of Change" ma'am I have no problem with you whatsoever, and please excuse Ben he didn't know what status you held amongst the rest of us.
I wasn't too worried about Ben and his claim of a high school career of debate and journalism. I have a high school career, college career and about 35 more years beyond that. Not to mention I am the "Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks" as stated in my signature. I also successfully raised three teenagers single handedly. If that doesn't make one tough, nothing will.

And my 'status I hold amongst the rest of you' really has nothing to do with this at all. I don't "pull rank".

Old 06-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #106

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

My daughter is about to turn 13, any advice?

Old 06-18-2012, 04:24 PM   #107

Liked 1957 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

3 days ago, you said you were in Georgia, drinkin' with your buddies, asking about Ga. knife laws...

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/ga-knife-law-66478/

Since then you've packed up, flown to Russia, shot 3 people, went home, got on the net to tell your tale. Keep it coming...seriously, fiction is fun!!

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting
winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 06-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #108

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

I'm still here. I'm not headed back until the wife would like to go back home.

Old 06-18-2012, 04:31 PM   #109

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent
3 days ago, you said you were in Georgia, drinkin' with your buddies, asking about Ga. knife laws...

Since then you've packed up, flown to Russia, shot 3 people, went home, got on the net to tell your tale. Keep it coming...seriously, fiction is fun!!
We have Internet where I come from too. Believe it or not.

Old 06-18-2012, 04:37 PM   #110

Liked 2178 Times on 1469 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent View Post

Noticed that too---Cyber Life-----Ain't it great

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

vincent Likes This 
Closed Thread