Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > Another idiot among us

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2010, 01:13 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default No Excuse

There is absolutely no excuse for this person ever having a gun in the future.
He not only effects only himself but everyone who legally carries concealed.
This is the kind of person who gets all the attention from our news media and
anti gun groups not to mention certain members of our government. To bad
they didn't have an I.Q. test.

Old 05-22-2010, 03:29 AM   #32

People like this is exactly why here in Tennessee we are having a problem passing a law where we can carry ours in any place that serves alcohol because they say drinking and guns don't mix and I agree with that but most eating establishment serve alcohol which make it illeagle to carry even if you don't drink. My argument has been most people with a permit are more responcible and then an idiot like this comes along and blows a hole in that argument. Take his guns permanently if he can't control himself.

Old 05-22-2010, 01:51 PM   #33

Default Stupid Is Incurable

If you can't act in a rational manner you don't deserve the right to carry a gun PERIOD.

Someone gett'n a steak before you is not a Life & Death situation.

Sounds like the Genepool needs more chlorene.

"True Happiness is a warm .357,.45 ACP,.38 Special,.410 or a 12 gauge & a cold Sun Drop." ME

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
(Benjamin Franklin)

'God made man and woman; Colonel Colt made them equal'." (Ann Coulter)

" Praise The Lord but Polly pass the Ammo"( Unknown)

"The 1st one through the door gets the copper coated candy." ( Andy the gunshop owner from "Dawn of the Dead")

Old 06-04-2010, 04:35 PM   #34

Default 10-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967 View Post
I heard that 100%. I avoid confrontation at all cost. I will only show someone my weapon if it is to avoid shooting them. I would rather someone think I am a coward than to kill them when it could have been avoided!
You would be the hero.. You saved that idiot's life.. Do what you must do to avoid a bullet of killing someone, maybe an innocent person.

Old 06-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
# 23. Your number one option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
And a lifelong commitment to common sense helps, too.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:51 AM   #36

Liked 315 Times on 187 Posts
Likes Given: 426

He should be punished for his actions.

I dont necessarily agree with all the 'take his guns' sentiment.But thats because guns are the only property we are explicitly guaranteed a right to own by the Constitution(not to disparage the obvious right to own property of other sorts-but 'arms' are the only actual kind of property clearly mentioned).

Not that I particularly appreciate this morons actions.

Hes an idiot assclown who should be made to realize the error of his ways.

I would certainly suggest that he be brought up on charges for threating someone with a weapon-cause thats what he did.

And I most certainly agree that he and people like him are a blight on the Concealed Carry Movement-such as it is,but I dont agree that his behavior affects our liberties in regards to the hoplophobes and the general public.
Rather,I think the hoplophobes are going to continue to make issues out of anything and everything and continue to spread misinformation and paranoia via the mainstream media that the general public will continue to ingest and believe,regardless of how well behaved people are when they have licensed guns in public.

This clown shouldn't have that license either.Being that he's the sort that gives the hoplophobes a free lunch,he might as well do it while were not trying to prove to everyone else that our right to bear arms isnt a detriment to the public welfare.(And I personally dont agree with having to do that,but it is what it is).

He deserves some time in the pokey to think about his stupid actions.

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%

Last edited by KalashnikovJosh; 06-09-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:26 PM   #37

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I think it's fairly obvious that the guy's behavior was the fault of the amount of mood altering drugs he'd ingested that day.
Nobody is that stupid unless their thinking is impaired. The PD should have done a better job of finding something else to charge him with.
JMO

Life Member: MOPH
Life Member: USMC
Life Member: DAV
Life Member: VVA
Member: NRA
COTEP MEMBER #CBOB0391
DW VBOB
KIMBER ULTRA CDP
KIMBER PRO CRIMSON CARRY
GLOCK 19
S&W 686 SSR