All comments would be appreciated - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > All comments would be appreciated

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 267 Times on 211 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Btenn If you think carry'n a pistol is truely safe on a clip then go right ahead. You are getting replies to buy a IWB holster. Do so or don't, your call. People would not be telling you to get one if they did not feel it can be coverd or tucked in both safely and smartly. Anything new takes time to get use to just like hanging that glock off a clip won't feel the same. Your dime . No need to ask and then diagree with the responce. With you like a glock then get it and carry how you want.

I to well say If your KT is not working right its you or the pistol, right. If you have not had another shooter take it and try it on there own or you have not sent it back for some TLC shame on you. Small pistols can give fits to some owners no matter the make. I have a kahr that would not work the first owner. For me ,Its a great pistol. Go figure.

Last edited by hardluk1; 04-30-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:05 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 164 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 260

My experience with Kel-Tec's is that they are a crap shoot or is that a piece of crap that won't shoot IDK.

I don't like the idea of the trigger guard not being covered period, that is me and my .02. I know guys that love the belt clips and the Kel-Tec.

I would find someone I really didn't like and sell it to him and buy a better gun or better yet trade it in on a better gun. You want a .45 go for it if you can figure out how to carry it first, just remember, what works for one gun may not work for another, just like people like different guns and holsters, guns seem to carry differently from make and size changes.

Don't question my right to own a gun and I won't question your stupidity not to.

You give Peace a chance, we will cover you if it doesn't work out.