About to take my ccw course
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > About to take my ccw course

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

Default About to take my ccw course

Title says it,I'm finally taking my concealed carry course. Sadly I have to wait another 2 months till I turn 21 to send off the paperwork. But ithis should make for a fun day

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

Look at the bright side in about 4 months you'll be waiting to get enough money for your first gun. I took the course when I was 18. I had a long wait. Lol

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 10-19-2012, 02:27 PM   #3

Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

Oh I've been around guns all my life,I've picked up several handguns in private sales. In fact I'm taking the class with my Walther ppq. So all I have to do is wait for the paperwork.

That's not to say I won't use my 21st as an excuse to go buy another handgun as a present to myself though.