Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > AB69 Wisconsin!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #41
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4483 Times on 2365 Posts
Likes Given: 255

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougB View Post
And it's a tragedy as far as I'm concerned....big money plays a huge part not only in self defense and personal protection, but government as a whole. Money buys votes. This should be outlawed. Our country would be in much better shape if money didn't buy everything.

Maybe this should be covered in another post. I realize that I am drifting way off topic.

BTW.....I would vote for Mr. Magoo before Scott Walker got my vote in ANY race!
Why would you do that when he fixed this state's most dire issues. He said what he was going to do and did it. He ended unions buying government which you are against... we havent had a real conservative in power until scott walker.

He gave us ccw, castle doctrine, a balanced budget without firing govt workers, he took buying votes out of politics union members no longer are forced to fork over their hard earned money to fund democratic vote buying. You can still give money to union if you want to no one stopping ya the difference now is you dont have to.

So dont tell me your voting for lena taylor... lol!!

everything scott walker has done has been to turn power away from the unions and back to the people. Before schools and cities were forced to raise taxes to fund union run insurance now cities can make the union run insurance scams compete and its resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars cities dont have to pay.

If you like your taxes being jacked up and seeing your friends and family layed off so unions can continue laundering money into democrat campaign coffers i can understand the scott walker hatred.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 12-07-2011, 11:44 PM   #42

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Well said Jon.

Interesting, how many who oppose the Governor do not seem to understand the relationships which make them pawns supporting a Democratic machine.
A machine that wants nothing but to abscond with their money and maintain the status quo for union bosses and their political fat cats.

Hopefully, the lack of extorted funds will grind the machine to a halt.

Fear is the motivator here.
Fear of lesser forced funding.
Fear of discomfort.
Fear of losing control.

Be Well.

Old 12-08-2011, 03:59 AM   #43

So I went to the mall today and they have "no firearms on the whole property" signs on the sidewalk on the streets entering the mall. no signs on any doors anywhere.is this legit?

Old 12-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #44

No, I don't think that's legal. Not on the sense that they can refuse to allow a permitted citizen to drive their vehicle onto their property and store their weapon in their vehicle while shopping. To disallow you to roam the property while armed? I think they have the legal right to do that.

You need to read the law before going armed. My opinion is just that, and should not be considered legal advise.

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual..."

--Rep. Suzanna Gratia Hupp (TX)