AB69 Wisconsin!! - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > AB69 Wisconsin!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2011, 10:23 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
yet another win for freedom in wisconsin!! house rules committee tosses the rino jb van holen(sp??) 4 hour training rule!! they said the intent of the law was to leave it up to the individual on how much training they needed!!

this is indeed a good day. aw makers FINALLY recognizing the ability of the individual to decide and a huge strike against the rino nanny stater jb!!
Hi, i have a question about aplying for the permit. Iv contacted the lady on the phone at the DOJ. And the information wasnt as helpful as i needed. im active duty military, I am pistol and rifle qualified what else do I need to be allowed to submit an application
They the DD214 form will ne excepted but I only get that once I am e.a.s. out of the marines. (End of active service)
I do not have hunters salty either any help would be appreciated!
- keith

Old 11-07-2011, 11:38 PM   #22
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6669 Times on 3549 Posts
Likes Given: 502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithr View Post
Hi, i have a question about aplying for the permit. Iv contacted the lady on the phone at the DOJ. And the information wasnt as helpful as i needed. im active duty military, I am pistol and rifle qualified what else do I need to be allowed to submit an application
They the DD214 form will ne excepted but I only get that once I am e.a.s. out of the marines. (End of active service)
I do not have hunters salty either any help would be appreciated!
- keith
send a photocopy of your dd214 or a photocopy of your current active military ID if you dont have your dd214 yet, and a photocopy of your latest pistol qualification along with a completed application form and a check or money order for 50$
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 11-08-2011, 12:11 AM   #23

Quote:

send a photocopy of your dd214 or a photocopy of your current active military ID if you dont have your dd214 yet, and a photocopy of your latest pistol qualification along with a completed application form and a check or money order for 50$
Thank you for you're help! Much appreciated

Old 11-08-2011, 12:15 AM   #24
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Thank you for you're help! Much appreciated
your welcome. long as you never revoked your wisconsin DL as in getting a driver license for a different state. your expired wisconsin DL if it is expired and your current active military ID should be sufficient.

do not apply if you have a current drivers license from a different state
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 11-08-2011, 12:50 AM   #25

Quote:

your welcome. long as you never revoked your wisconsin DL as in getting a driver license for a different state. your expired wisconsin DL if it is expired and your current active military ID should be sufficient.

do not apply if you have a current drivers license from a different state
Yes I have a wi. Dl and its not expired. Should be good. ! Just want the app sent in before I go on deployment! Because who knows what other limitations they will put in the next 7-8 months.

Old 11-08-2011, 01:02 AM   #26
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Yes I have a wi. Dl and its not expired. Should be good. ! Just want the app sent in before I go on deployment! Because who knows what other limitations they will put in the next 7-8 months.
good idea!!

Old 11-08-2011, 01:26 AM   #27

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

I love Wisconsin,beer,brats,the PACKERS,and the right to conceal carry

Old 11-08-2011, 01:44 AM   #28

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It should be up to the person not the STATE! - if hye want to get trained in gun safety then that should be up to him no the STATE or JB.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:52 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44ablast
I love Wisconsin,beer,brats,the PACKERS,and the right to conceal carry
Yes! I will never leave!

Old 11-08-2011, 04:53 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf101
It should be up to the person not the STATE! - if hye want to get trained in gun safety then that should be up to him no the STATE or JB.
Very true! But just glad they are finally allowing it