Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > AB69 Wisconsin!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2011, 10:23 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
yet another win for freedom in wisconsin!! house rules committee tosses the rino jb van holen(sp??) 4 hour training rule!! they said the intent of the law was to leave it up to the individual on how much training they needed!!

this is indeed a good day. aw makers FINALLY recognizing the ability of the individual to decide and a huge strike against the rino nanny stater jb!!
Hi, i have a question about aplying for the permit. Iv contacted the lady on the phone at the DOJ. And the information wasnt as helpful as i needed. im active duty military, I am pistol and rifle qualified what else do I need to be allowed to submit an application
They the DD214 form will ne excepted but I only get that once I am e.a.s. out of the marines. (End of active service)
I do not have hunters salty either any help would be appreciated!
- keith

Old 11-07-2011, 11:38 PM   #22
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5244 Times on 2735 Posts
Likes Given: 330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithr View Post
Hi, i have a question about aplying for the permit. Iv contacted the lady on the phone at the DOJ. And the information wasnt as helpful as i needed. im active duty military, I am pistol and rifle qualified what else do I need to be allowed to submit an application
They the DD214 form will ne excepted but I only get that once I am e.a.s. out of the marines. (End of active service)
I do not have hunters salty either any help would be appreciated!
- keith
send a photocopy of your dd214 or a photocopy of your current active military ID if you dont have your dd214 yet, and a photocopy of your latest pistol qualification along with a completed application form and a check or money order for 50$

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 11-08-2011, 12:11 AM   #23

Quote:

send a photocopy of your dd214 or a photocopy of your current active military ID if you dont have your dd214 yet, and a photocopy of your latest pistol qualification along with a completed application form and a check or money order for 50$
Thank you for you're help! Much appreciated

Old 11-08-2011, 12:15 AM   #24
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Thank you for you're help! Much appreciated
your welcome. long as you never revoked your wisconsin DL as in getting a driver license for a different state. your expired wisconsin DL if it is expired and your current active military ID should be sufficient.

do not apply if you have a current drivers license from a different state

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 11-08-2011, 12:50 AM   #25

Quote:

your welcome. long as you never revoked your wisconsin DL as in getting a driver license for a different state. your expired wisconsin DL if it is expired and your current active military ID should be sufficient.

do not apply if you have a current drivers license from a different state
Yes I have a wi. Dl and its not expired. Should be good. ! Just want the app sent in before I go on deployment! Because who knows what other limitations they will put in the next 7-8 months.

Old 11-08-2011, 01:02 AM   #26
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Yes I have a wi. Dl and its not expired. Should be good. ! Just want the app sent in before I go on deployment! Because who knows what other limitations they will put in the next 7-8 months.
good idea!!

Old 11-08-2011, 01:26 AM   #27

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

I love Wisconsin,beer,brats,the PACKERS,and the right to conceal carry

Old 11-08-2011, 01:44 AM   #28

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It should be up to the person not the STATE! - if hye want to get trained in gun safety then that should be up to him no the STATE or JB.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:52 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44ablast
I love Wisconsin,beer,brats,the PACKERS,and the right to conceal carry
Yes! I will never leave!

Old 11-08-2011, 04:53 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf101
It should be up to the person not the STATE! - if hye want to get trained in gun safety then that should be up to him no the STATE or JB.
Very true! But just glad they are finally allowing it