AB69 Wisconsin!! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > AB69 Wisconsin!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6724 Times on 3580 Posts
Likes Given: 504

In the wee hours this friday morning the state assembly revoted and pazsed the castle law. Now it goes to the governor for signing!!! another victory for the people of wisconsin.
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 11-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #12
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8655 Times on 5164 Posts
Likes Given: 11402

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
In the wee hours this friday morning the state assembly revoted and pazsed the castle law. Now it goes to the governor for signing!!! another victory for the people of wisconsin.
Dang it!!!! What about meeeeee?

Old 11-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #13
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Dang it!!!! What about meeeeee?
Run to the border?... like in the taco bell commercial. Thats about it. Il and ca are lost causes

Democrats dont care how many people their policies murder so long as they stay in power
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 11-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
ive been listening to the wisconsin assembly waiting on news of ab69 and they just voted on sb228. from what i understand if gov walker signs it wisconsin can now carry uncased unloaded rifles shotguns bows and xbows in vehicles!! sweeeet!!

quickly we are repealing 130 years of tyranny!!

need to get out ye olde truck rifle again!!
Thats good to hear - looks like the laws are moving in the gun owners CORNER!!!. just dont change the R in the Gov. to a D!

Old 11-04-2011, 12:34 PM   #15
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf101 View Post
Thats good to hear - looks like the laws are moving in the gun owners CORNER!!!. just dont change the R in the Gov. to a D!
I dont think it will make a difference in regards to gun laws all the sd and gun laws passed with wide bipartisan support. Most of the dem support came from the inner city dem reps and senators.

Old 11-04-2011, 01:14 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Interesting things happening in Wisconsin lately. Hmmm, very interesting!

Old 11-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #17

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
I dont think it will make a difference in regards to gun laws all the sd and gun laws passed with wide bipartisan support. Most of the dem support came from the inner city dem reps and senators.
I don't think so look at barret in milwaukee look at madison yeah a few dems did vote yes but most of them did not and look at other citys like chicago mostly dems and they say NO still!.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:04 PM   #18
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Wisconsin is a little different a good portion of the dems support firearms here. Even under doyle with a dem controlled senate and assembly they came one vote shy of passing ccw by overide veto. It was a rino republican vote...

I just dont see the same overall anti gun attitude in the dem side as i do in other states

Old 11-05-2011, 04:31 AM   #19
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8655 Times on 5164 Posts
Likes Given: 11402

Quote:
Run to the border?... like in the taco bell commercial. Thats about it. Il and ca are lost causes

Democrats dont care how many people their policies murder so long as they stay in power
Walworth is less than an hour from where I live now. I could move and still be close to my kids and my Dad. Hmmm........I'd like to buy some acreage.......Hmmmm........

Old 11-07-2011, 09:44 PM   #20
FTF_MODERATOR.png

yet another win for freedom in wisconsin!! house rules committee tosses the rino jb van holen(sp??) 4 hour training rule!! they said the intent of the law was to leave it up to the individual on how much training they needed!!

this is indeed a good day. aw makers FINALLY recognizing the ability of the individual to decide and a huge strike against the rino nanny stater jb!!