71 yr. old stops cafe robbery. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection > 71 yr. old stops cafe robbery.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 09:25 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I wish we had in Mexico the same right to carry a weapon for self defense. No doubt there is a big difference between USA and Mexico. I hope you never have the same restrictive laws that we have here.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:37 AM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperSC
NICE! The elderly man deserves a medal for that one!
Good job!

I always think its funny to see when the odds are evened against these 'hardcore thugs'! Their true colors come out and they show to be nothing more then your typical cowards and can barley scurry away without tripping all over themselves. I hope they get maximum jail sentences. IDIOTS
I read the news story on this also. The kid that fell down was upset that the man kept shooting when he fell. Don't jump if you can't back it up younin

Old 07-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #13

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronous

I read the news story on this also. The kid that fell down was upset that the man kept shooting when he fell. Don't jump if you can't back it up younin
The little ba$terd needs to be glad that he's not falling into a 6ft deep hole in the ground.

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 07-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #14

Liked 55 Times on 52 Posts

Hell yeah! Mark down 1 for the good guys

Old 07-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #15

Liked 55 Times on 52 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsgro
I wish we had in Mexico the same right to carry a weapon for self defense. No doubt there is a big difference between USA and Mexico. I hope you never have the same restrictive laws that we have here.
If i lived in Mexico id be armed every day all day no matter what the laws are and no matter where I was. I was born in El Paso cross the river from Juarez, that was too close for comfort.

Old 08-18-2012, 06:34 PM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967
Wow! He was still shooting at them while they were running away. He shot though the window at them. Dont get me wrong. I dont blame him a bit. But I am suprised he was not charged.
I'm just wondering why you were surprised he wasn't charged? He didn't do anything wrong. The old gentleman was a HERO. =)