Woman shoots would be rapist - 9 times - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Woman shoots would be rapist - 9 times

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2012, 12:39 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello

Not disagreeing in the current context, but this logic does get thousands of ducks shot every year (hunter's decoys).
That reminds me of the city slicker that came into the local general store and swaggered up to a group of hunters sitting around the stove reviewing their day. They looked at him with reservations, all duded up in his LL Bean gear with hardly a speck of mud on it. Finally one of them says "You do any good today ?". The guy puffs up his chest and says "Yeah I got a few." One of the old boys says "Oh yeah? What d'ya get?" The guy looks a bit embarrassed and says " Well, to tell you the truth, I'm not quite sure since I'm not from around here. I was hoping you fellas could tell me exactly what they are." So the boys proceed out to the guys car where he opens the trunk and proudly shows off a bunch of dead winter gulls. No one even cracked a smile, and the oldest guy says "Yep, you got you a fine bunch of Gray Backed Wendys there....mighty fine eaten. Better pluck 'em, gut 'em and put 'em in the cooler fore you head back. They can spoil quick iffin you don't". Then
after directing the guy to a cleaning table behind the store they all went back inside and resumed their lie tellin around the stove. Maybe that's why some folks think wild duck taste terrible! LOL
brolin_1911a1 Likes This 
Old 08-17-2012, 01:44 AM   #42

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

I'm sorry that she was put in that situation but that F-tard deserved it and I am glad she is fine.

Old 08-19-2012, 10:54 PM   #43

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
one less 99% type.

most of those 22lr are 10 sot models so she likely only missed once. thats damn fine shooting.
You assume it was a pistol. The article just said "handgun." There are quite a few models of nine-shot revolvers. She may not have missed even once.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:22 AM   #44

Liked 24 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocshaman
This woman shot her would be rapist 9 times, with a .22. He didn't make it.. Here's the full story:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/police-woman-shot-intruder-9-times-in-self-defense/nFB7g/
Sounds like he made it to the place he belongs. More criminals need their tickets punched this way. Even if they need to be punched nine times like this a$$hat.
brolin_1911a1 Likes This 
Old 08-22-2012, 09:34 PM   #45

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 249

Rapists are the worst type of criminal and that piece of scum got everything he deserved. Rape is the most heinous crime there is. I hope and pray none of the women in my life are never put into a situation like that.

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Last edited by gmaster456; 08-22-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Old 08-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #46

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 2

that's what you get when you mess with the woman and try to run with more lead than you can carry ! may he rot in hell !
brolin_1911a1 Likes This 
Old 08-23-2012, 07:06 PM   #47

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 7

And now we'll hear once again from the professional antigun and criminal rights advocates that we need more gun control laws and repeal of "stand your ground" laws because the number of justifiable homicides is increasing.

Old 08-23-2012, 07:10 PM   #48
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1279 Times on 738 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

There is stuff in the news about the crime rates being down significantly from what they were a decade ago. Obviously the recent surge in gun purchases and CWP acquisitions is directly related.