Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Who knew Brad Pitt had some sense?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2012, 08:07 PM   #61
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1339 Times on 792 Posts
Likes Given: 3358

OOPS!!!

I was going off the post that I quoted you from and thought that you were lost in Kalifornia!!!

Somebody give me a rag to get this egg off of my face!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
LOL - You obviously have me confused. I am from Washington State where I can own an AR and a suppressor for my 1911.

I have worked there for a few years and I can say without any remorse the sooner Arizona/Nevada become the new hallmarks in beachfront communities, the better we as a nation will be.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur
Dillinger Likes This 
Old 09-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #62
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5658 Times on 2800 Posts
Likes Given: 6022

I would truly rather not know how most of these Entertainers feel politically, once I do, I gotta choose! Since the day I realized why Hanoi Jane got her name, I wont allow her face to be shown in my home. Ive never paid to see her and never will! Any movie or show she is on gets changed immediately. How can you ever watch Woody Allen or Micheal Jackson after you know they are Pedophiles? I wanna puke when I see Barbara Streisand and do when I hear her voice! Famous "others" that offend my senses get the same treatment, I dont care how good they are at entertaining if they suck at being an American.

I think we as Weapons owners and 2a supporters could actually make a difference in our support from above if we rewarded those supporting at the box office and the polling places in our living rooms and turned our backs on those against in the same places.

Actually, I find myself doing that naturally with Politicians, Actors and others who air their beliefs for the world to hear, if you tell me and it pisses me off, your done. When I see Barry, Bill, Hill, Harry or Nancy on the tube, my TV knows to mute itself before I launch something at it like a missile.

If you take a stand, make sure your ready to live or die by it or dont take one publicly at all!

Old 09-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #63

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I like Angelina. Brad's ok too. Wonder if we could get an interview with them...

Old 09-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #64
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7804 Times on 4508 Posts
Likes Given: 10054

Wasn't there a thread on here awhile back on pro-gun celebrities?

Old 09-16-2012, 01:35 AM   #65
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7804 Times on 4508 Posts
Likes Given: 10054

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
I would truly rather not know how most of these Entertainers feel politically, once I do, I gotta choose! Since the day I realized why Hanoi Jane got her name, I wont allow her face to be shown in my home. Ive never paid to see her and never will! Any movie or show she is on gets changed immediately. How can you ever watch Woody Allen or Micheal Jackson after you know they are Pedophiles? I wanna puke when I see Barbara Streisand and do when I hear her voice! Famous "others" that offend my senses get the same treatment, I dont care how good they are at entertaining if they suck at being an American.

I think we as Weapons owners and 2a supporters could actually make a difference in our support from above if we rewarded those supporting at the box office and the polling places in our living rooms and turned our backs on those against in the same places.

Actually, I find myself doing that naturally with Politicians, Actors and others who air their beliefs for the world to hear, if you tell me and it pisses me off, your done. When I see Barry, Bill, Hill, Harry or Nancy on the tube, my TV knows to mute itself before I launch something at it like a missile.

If you take a stand, make sure your ready to live or die by it or dont take one publicly at all!
You have a point, but in the case of entertainers you can choose by placing a vote with your wallet. Don't watch the movies they are in, produce, etc..

Most entertainers are like most politicians, they only know one side of the debate and they are blind and deaf to any opposing viewpoints which is very unfortunate. In the case of politicians we can vote at the ballot box, but entertainers only know our displeasure or support at the ticket counter (or Netflix, pay-per-view, etc.,).

Old 09-17-2012, 05:51 AM   #66

Pitt is from Jessie James Country, Hes a Missouri Boy.. Hence the Shottie by the time he was in First Grade..

They both live part time in New Orleans too, Having built a lot of houses for the poor, Im sure they both saw a lot of what happened during "Katrina".. Anyone w a brain in their head would reverse anti gun sentiments if they lived thru that nightmare.. Maybe he convinced Angie that way or maybe she was down w the 2nd Amend anyhow as im sure shes had stalkers as evident by all you PERVS on this thread ! Lol, Just kidding ( as this comes from a guy who gets aroused watching the wife shoot at the Range) !