Watch Piers Morgan make a fool of himself. - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Watch Piers Morgan make a fool of himself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2012, 04:58 PM   #61
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 719 Times on 445 Posts
Likes Given: 1700

Here's the email I just sent to the "contact us" link on CNN.com:

"In my opinion, CNN has lost its way as a responsible, serious source of news coverage. Once upon a time, CNN was the first channel I tuned to when a major news story broke (Challenger, 9/11, Kuwait), and was often watched at my home for general news reporting. But no longer. I just watched the Piers Morgan interview with Larry Pratt of Gun Owners of America (GOA). I am absolutely flabbergasted that such a respectable American news organization as CNN would EVER try to pass off such an unhinged and irrational person as Mr. Morgan as a serious news personality! Why is this anti-American nutcase still employed? Mr. Pratt presented logical, fact-based answers to Morgan's questions (when he was allowed to speak at all), and in the face of logic and reason, Morgan resorted to ridicule and name-calling. Mr. Pratt clearly won this debacle of a debate. How is this considered responsible journalism? My suggestion would be to remove him from your employ (along with some others), and get back to the impartial news reporting that Americans once expected and respected from CNN. Maybe then I, and millions of other former viewers, will once again turn to CNN for legitimate journalism.
For what it's worth, I am an accounting professional, I own firearms, and I believe in ALL of our Constitution, including and especially the ten amendments in the Bill of Rights. Piers Morgan has every right to speak his opinions, but likewise I have the right to not watch CNN. Think about it.
Sincerely,"

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.

People Like This 
Old 12-23-2012, 05:02 PM   #62

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckhuntr View Post
Here's the email I just sent to the "contact us" link on CNN.com:

"In my opinion, CNN has lost its way as a responsible, serious source of news coverage. Once upon a time, CNN was the first channel I tuned to when a major news story broke (Challenger, 9/11, Kuwait), and was often watched at my home for general news reporting. But no longer. I just watched the Piers Morgan interview with Larry Pratt of Gun Owners of America (GOA). I am absolutely flabbergasted that such a respectable American news organization as CNN would EVER try to pass off such an unhinged and irrational person as Mr. Morgan as a serious news personality! Why is this anti-American nutcase still employed? Mr. Pratt presented logical, fact-based answers to Morgan's questions (when he was allowed to speak at all), and in the face of logic and reason, Morgan resorted to ridicule and name-calling. Mr. Pratt clearly won this debacle of a debate. How is this considered responsible journalism? My suggestion would be to remove him from your employ (along with some others), and get back to the impartial news reporting that Americans once expected and respected from CNN. Maybe then I, and millions of other former viewers, will once again turn to CNN for legitimate journalism.
For what it's worth, I am an accounting professional, I own firearms, and I believe in ALL of our Constitution, including and especially the ten amendments in the Bill of Rights. Piers Morgan has every right to speak his opinions, but likewise I have the right to not watch CNN. Think about it.
Sincerely,"
Well written, good job!...I wished you had mention the townhall style meeting he had on friday on the gun control topic. It just about made me throw up...literally.

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 12-23-2012, 09:25 PM   #63
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

I guess that when they come to take away our evil "semiautomatic handguns and rifles", I'll just have to start carrying 8 Charter Arms Bulldog .44's so I can have sufficient firepower.
And then I won't be carrying those evil "clips" either.

Old 12-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #64

Liked 20 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU

Man, that was sick!!! LOL!
Yes it is sir!!! He is a supreme wanking nutcase.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:34 PM   #65
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1352 Times on 798 Posts
Likes Given: 3412

@Flat Tire,

I believe that this is the video that you are looking for.

http://conservativevideos.com/2012/12/ted-nugent-schools-piers-morgan-with-statistics-on-gun-control/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire View Post
We need links to this. I bet it is worthy, and maybe send CNN some emails to do it again. I would think even the heads at CNN would find it amuzing.
How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Old 12-24-2012, 01:50 PM   #66

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDS92A View Post
@Flat Tire,

I believe that this is the video that you are looking for.

http://conservativevideos.com/2012/12/ted-nugent-schools-piers-morgan-with-statistics-on-gun-control/
Thanks, now is there a video that shows why the mom let her wacko 20 year old live in the basement of the home with those guns. If you look at the photos of all the shooters the are wacko. We need to start looking at the moms who harbor these wack jobs.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:53 PM   #67
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1273 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Tire View Post
Thanks, now is there a video that shows why the mom let her wacko 20 year old live in the basement of the home with those guns. If you look at the photos of all the shooters the are wacko. We need to start looking at the moms who harbor these wack jobs.
Maybe "mom" was a whacko too.

Old 12-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #68

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

That would make 1,000s of lawyers very rich. If parents were arrested for their childs crimes the courts would go into over load. What is wrong with just holding individuals accountable for their own crimes?

Old 12-24-2012, 03:01 PM   #69

Liked 2389 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Over 31,000 names on his deportation petition.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 12-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #70
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 411 Times on 283 Posts
Likes Given: 128

I see there is a petition to have piers morgan deported form America. I am starting a petition to keep him in America. We don't want him back.