Watch Piers Morgan make a fool of himself. - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media >

Watch Piers Morgan make a fool of himself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2012, 06:41 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 88 Times on 67 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
As our Friends in arms please ask your government to remain neutral on our Firearms Freedoms. The English government Leftest are the first to call for gun bans in the U.S.
If you feel that Americans have a dislike for British officials trying to disarm us for the second time you are right. The first time was at Lexington Bridge. How did that work out?
Sh★t that happens in your country has way more influence in the uk than vice versa. Hell, Obama is more anti English than some of you guys ,he ain't gonna listen to our lot. In fact when we had our.last mass shooting not so long ago Cameron did not react like the others and said gun controls where tight enough, you could not legislate for what happened.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #42

Liked 4796 Times on 2682 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

I spent time in England. I can not tell you how many times I was told that America had too many guns Etc. My wife and I were accused of engaging in "Blood Sports" when we said we were hunters. And yes your leaders are quoted during our fight with the Liberals who want to engage in gun control.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
I spent time in England. I can not tell you how many times I was told that America had too many guns Etc. My wife and I were accused of engaging in "Blood Sports" when we said we were hunters. And yes your leaders are quoted during our fight with the Liberals who want to engage in gun control.
Your going to get the anti gun rhetoric over here because they have been demonising guns over here for a long time the same people who then go out chasing foxes on horse back with dogs ripping them to shreds after a 2 hour chase. That's the logic your dealing with.

Old 12-22-2012, 07:03 PM   #44

Liked 4796 Times on 2682 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

As I recall they Banned Fox Hunting as well? My favorite place was the Irish Republic they love freedom but are denied that in many cases. I did see open violations of English gun laws near the border with Scotland.

Old 12-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #45

Liked 4701 Times on 2344 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

I think this is a move by England to retake America. They tried to disarm us once!!!

Old 12-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #46
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 842 Times on 529 Posts
Likes Given: 257

Quote:
My favorite place was the Irish Republic they love freedom but are denied that in many cases.
The gun controls in the Irish republic are as strict as in the UK.

Quote. Justice Minister Dermot Ahern has signed new gun control legislation into law.

The act bans handguns in Ireland and also introduces a requirement for referees, background medical checks and standards for the safe keeping of guns in the home for all firearms licence applicants.

It also makes it an offence to brandish a realistic imitation firearm in public.

Mr Ahern says the legislation is designed to halt the emergence of a gun culture in Ireland.

Old 12-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #47

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

As we all know, if you have no argument, your only choice is to sink to a level of name calling.

I wasn't shocked by his reaction... In fact I pretty much laughed at his entire actions during this so called debate.
If that debate lasted one more minute, I am sure he would have used the phrase; NANA NANA BOO BOO!!!

Old 12-22-2012, 08:09 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
I think this is a move by England to retake America. They tried to disarm us once!!!
Yes it's all part of a master plan. It started with Benny hill, then Mr.bean, top level infiltrators of her majesty's secret service ;-p
manta Likes This 
Old 12-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #49
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2474 Times on 1326 Posts
Likes Given: 879

I can't believe he thinks he's being effective.

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Old 12-22-2012, 10:34 PM   #50

Liked 374 Times on 255 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
Yeah, he seems to be kinda "light on his feet".
Could this be one of Piers "Sorry Sad Pissy Old Queen" Morgans fetishes?