Watch Piers Morgan make a fool of himself. - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Watch Piers Morgan make a fool of himself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2012, 06:16 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The Liberals dislike armed police officers as much as they dislike killers. The facts are they view Police in the same way. Back before the Left accepted PC speech to destroy the 1st Amend. they were more open. They called police officers "Pigs" and defended Chairman Mao and American murders.
This is why they hate anything that Patriotic groups like the NRA comes up with. The Left Wingers have not forgot the NRA defended American troops during the Viet Nam War.

Last edited by nitestalker; 12-22-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #32

Liked 87 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by musketshooter View Post
He is a loud mouth brash Englishman. He has an adgenda that is at odds with most Americans. I quit looking at his program and will not support any of the sponsors of the program. They need to get rid of him and hire an AMERICAN.
Easy on the anti English there friend, he also happens to be a pompous public school elitist and a dick. But you can be any nationality to be a dick they are not mutually exclusive. By the way you can keep him we don't want him back.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:28 PM   #33
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2751 Times on 1336 Posts
Likes Given: 1396

We need to boycott any of Morgan's programs. And everyone here is correct he lost and had to do something being the liberaltards anti-gun advocate! We should have reminded him that we kicked their Arsses to have freedom from his country. And because we had guns. No wonder he is sore! LOL! And some of us here are prepared to KA to keep our freedoms. I hope some of the liberal anti-gun politicians enjoy their last term in office for their ignorance when it comes to our Constitutional Rights. I guess they did not learn from the last time they messed with the US gun owners. Also another thing that would help is to ban the news media from entering their stores with cameras of any type. Noticed the photos in the films were all shot in the Semi-Auto Sections of the store. No pictures no story!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Last edited by Sniper03; 12-22-2012 at 06:49 PM.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:35 PM   #34

Liked 87 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
We need to boycott any of Morgan's programs. And everyone here is correct he lost and had to do something being the liberaltards anti-gun advocate! We should have reminded him that we kicked their Arsses to have freedom from his country. And some of us here are prepared to KA to keep our freedoms. I hope some of the liberal anti-gun politicians enjoy their last term in office for their ignorance when it comes to our Constitutional Rights. I guess they did not learn from the last time they messed with the US gun owners. Also another thing that would help is to ban the news media from entering their stores with cameras of any type. Noticed the photos in the films were all shot in the Semi-Auto Sections of the store. No pictures no story!
For f*cks sake what's with the anti english bullcrap. Piers is an individual he represents No one but himself and his career. You guys have a lot of supporters over here in the gun community in the uk. I get that you feel threatened by what might happen to your rights but now is not the time to alienate your friends. Get a grip .
Old 12-22-2012, 06:41 PM   #35

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default About Time

Pratt was a protege of H.L. Richardson whom I respect(ed). Think it's time to join GOA too...

Old 12-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #36

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

As our Friends in arms please ask your government to remain neutral on our Firearms Freedoms. The English government Leftest are the first to call for gun bans in the U.S.
If you feel that Americans have a dislike for British officials trying to disarm us for the second time you are right. The first time was at Lexington Bridge. How did that work out?

Old 12-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 570 Times on 377 Posts
Likes Given: 177

Morgan was well known for being a ars**le in the UK. You are welcome to keep him.

Old 12-22-2012, 06:55 PM   #38

Liked 20 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta
Morgan was well known for being a ars**le in the UK. You are welcome to keep him.
Hey somebody tell that donkeyass wanker how well gun control is working in the UK please. He might shut up then but I doubt it.

Old 12-22-2012, 07:16 PM   #39

Liked 332 Times on 223 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Regardless of where he's from, Piers seems to be subscribe to a kind of unthinking indulgence in idealistic liberal policies with questionable long term benifits. Just watch this guy with other topics he rolls with. Unfortunately for him, because of this indulgence, he really is a sh!tty entertainer and I bet this guy is grasping a straws knowing his time is short in the entertainment business.

I guess you could say he is afflicted with a plethora of liberal "fetishes."

Also, makes one wonder what other kind of fetishes he's into.

Last edited by mrm14; 12-22-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Old 12-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #40
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1275 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm14 View Post
I guess you could say he is afflicted with a plethora of liberal "fetishes."

Also, makes one wonder what other kind of fetishes he's into.
Yeah, he seems to be kinda "light on his feet".