Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Watch Piers Morgan make a fool of himself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 03:27 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

What a total fool Piers made of himself in this exchange. He is doing CNN a disservice.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1146 Times on 672 Posts
Likes Given: 1697

The BBC has great influence over the American media. The pu$$ies of the British media to some degree decide who gets hired on the American networks. They are strong adherants to the concept that resistance to crime is immoral. That it is more honorable to be a victim than to successfully defend yourself. But I don't believe that any American with common sense has any respect for Morgan nor his opinions.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:48 PM   #13

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

I've been watching and supporting Morgan since he took over the show, this was my last show. I nor my wife (by her own accord) will be tuning in anymore. We don't watch BillO because that's how he acts, now apparently Morgan wants to be "the other sides" BillO, no thanks. I don't want to hear people yelling while I'm eating dinner.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #14

Liked 271 Times on 153 Posts
Likes Given: 193

He should take advantage of another great American freedom that is afforded to him, the freedom to leave and go back to England.

Old 12-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #15

Liked 46 Times on 38 Posts

Pierce Morgan is an idiot .... If you wanna see funny watch the interview he did with Ted Nugent on the 2 nd amendment and gun control... Uncle Ted chews him up lol

Old 12-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #16

Liked 46 Times on 38 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyno13 View Post
He should take advantage of another great American freedom that is afforded to him, the freedom to leave and go back to England.
Lmao .... He needs to know this old saying a great American once said... " its better to have people think you're an idiot ... Then to open your mouth and prove it"

Old 12-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #17

Liked 341 Times on 237 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetobefree View Post
Pierce Morgan is an idiot .... If you wanna see funny watch the interview he did with Ted Nugent on the 2 nd amendment and gun control... Uncle Ted chews him up lol
We need links to this. I bet it is worthy, and maybe send CNN some emails to do it again. I would think even the heads at CNN would find it amuzing.

Old 12-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #18

Liked 205 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 434

That Morgan fellow is a Grade A Douchebag, and that is putting it very lightly but I figured I would save you folks from having to learn some new cuss words if I were to type out what my whole opinion of him is. I have been meaning for quite some time to join the GOA and somehow keep forgetting, but after seeing that garbage excuse for an interview I will make it a point to join asap. On a side note I just finished watching the NRA conference about school safety and immediately after it finished on CNN they had Wolf Blitzer and a bunch of others immediately refuting the NRA's statistics, coming to the aide of Obama again. This is why I refuse to watch any television news, it's a joke.

Vote Scott Walker for Governor June 5th 2012

Old 12-21-2012, 04:07 PM   #19
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
He stays on the air because he can demonize his guest. This a very Liberal show on a Left Wing network. Why Larry went on there as bear bait I don't understand. The CNN supporters wanted to see a Gun Right person beat up Larry provided that.
If they wanted see a gun rights person beat up...they were sorely disappointed.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!
People Like This 
Old 12-21-2012, 04:12 PM   #20

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Those that wanted to see a gun rights supporter get beat up were disappointed. Those that still thought they saw a gun rights person get beat up are past the point of rational thought.

-Matt

blucoondawg Likes This