Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Firearms in the Media (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f169/)
-   -   Veteran tells it like it is (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f169/veteran-tells-like-102893/)

chloeshooter 01-17-2014 10:04 AM

Veteran tells it like it is

http://youtu.be/HvMn9hAPmjM

WebleyFosbery38 01-17-2014 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloeshooter (Post 1484630)

Definitely PTSD for sure, time to remove his weapons FOOG...

Sniper03 01-17-2014 11:04 AM

He has my vote! That is what is wrong with most Americans today! They set back and complain but never tell it like it is! He was certainly upset and should be! It is our Constitutional Right! The Second Amendment does not say anything about stipulations on or Constitutional Right to keep and bear arms. PTSD = Putting Things Simple and Direct!

WebleyFosbery38 01-17-2014 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper03 (Post 1484643)
He has my vote! That is what is wrong with most Americans today! They set back and complain but never tell it like it is! He was certainly upset and should be! It is our Constitutional Right! The Second Amendment does not say anything about stipulations on or Constitutional Right to keep and bear arms. PTSD = Putting Things Simple and Direct!

The feds fought that, they didnt want to have any responsibility for the Vietnam Vets when they got brain-phucked and tossed to the curb! Now its tossed around willy nilly like a diagnosis of depressed! Hell, everyone gets depressed, thats scary that they think sadness and normal response to trauma are now "Probable Cause" FOOG.

Funny part is PTSD didnt get much standing until Postpartum depression and Post Menopausal Trauma were glommed into it! If thats the case, there isnt a single Mother or Woman over 50 that should be allowed to have a firearm near them! No offense to my gently aged colleagues of the female persuasion here, thats the Governments idea not mine!

Personally, I think they may have it right about those post Menopausal Woman, What do you think Michelle would have done at that funeral in Africa if she had had a gun when BHO was taking Selfies with the pretty white lady????

eatmydust 01-17-2014 11:56 AM

There is an honest man exercising his 1st amendment rights about the erosion of our 2nd amendment rights. If we lose the 2nd, the 1st is next.

chloeshooter 01-17-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 (Post 1484635)
Definitely PTSD for sure, time to remove his weapons FOOG...

please tell me that you are not serious

WebleyFosbery38 01-17-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloeshooter (Post 1484672)
please tell me that you are not serious

Note the green!

manta 01-17-2014 11:03 PM

Can PTSD make some individuals more prone to uncontrolled violence.? If so is it not reasonable to question their suitability to legally own firearms. Not an opinion just asking. Reminds me of a story in the UK press to today, do people think the soldier involved should have being legally allowed to own firearms.

Quote:

Soldier Sentenced After Killing Baby Daughter

A soldier is jailed for killing his own daughter while suffering from post traumatic stress after an attack in Afghanistan. The Grenadier Guardsman was given a medical discharge from the Army after losing his right eye in an attack at an Afghan National Police checkpoint in Helmand Province in 2009.

Five of his colleagues were killed in the incident.

Culverhouse was shot in the head and all four limbs. He lost his right eye and later experienced severe post traumatic stress (PTSD).

Eighteen months after returning home, Culverhouse assaulted Khloe at the family home in Northampton, resulting in the toddler suffering ( severe brain damage and fractures to her skull, ribs and limbs) .
Her injuries had made her paraplegic, she had no control over her functions or movement of limbs and was considered blind with poor hearing.

chloeshooter 01-17-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 (Post 1485042)
Note the green!

I guess I missed the 'green font =sarcasm' memo. :)

MaineMan 01-18-2014 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chloeshooter (Post 1484630)

I liked that