Utah Gun Manufacturer says "No" to Pakistan - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Utah Gun Manufacturer says "No" to Pakistan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2014, 06:18 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 492 Times on 337 Posts

Well maybe they should make some shirts and hats right now because it would probably flying off the shelves

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Firearms Talk mobile app

Old 01-19-2014, 01:55 PM   #12

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU
That's OK, let Obama bear the guilt.
Sure but then it's us good citizens that bear the expense.

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 01-25-2014, 04:01 AM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

This is the first that I've heard of this. I applaud any company that puts principles above profits. I've been planning to get a bullpup style rifle (a Tavor was at the top of my list) and will have to think long and hard about the new Desert Tech MDR.

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." ~ Colonel Jeff Cooper

Old 01-25-2014, 04:09 AM   #14

Liked 2487 Times on 1115 Posts
Likes Given: 2390

Are they bigots? It's because Pakistan is a muslim country isn't it? If you can't sell arms to the religion of peace, who can you sell too.

Old 01-25-2014, 04:23 AM   #15

Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts

Way to make a stand as a American company that will not put our troops in harms way. America is waking up.. 2014 is off to a better start than 2013!! God bless the old RED, WHITE, n BLUE!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Firearms Talk mobile app

Old 01-25-2014, 04:25 AM   #16

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I didn't think of this in my previous post but, if Desert Tech didn't accept the order, the Pakistanis are still going to want some rifles. I wonder which company has accepted an order from them in lieu of the Desert Tech rifles? I wonder if it is an American company? Anyone know?

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." ~ Colonel Jeff Cooper

Old 01-25-2014, 05:28 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastwatcher42 View Post
I didn't think of this in my previous post but, if Desert Tech didn't accept the order, the Pakistanis are still going to want some rifles. I wonder which company has accepted an order from them in lieu of the Desert Tech rifles? I wonder if it is an American company? Anyone know?
That's a good question. I'm sure there's a company out there that will supply them. I'm definitely a Desert Tech supporter now. I love hearing about story's like that..

Old 01-25-2014, 05:35 AM   #18

Message for everyone!!! We all should be supporting company's that put there people first an not money.. A lot of American company's could care less. So Desert Tech deserves our support an hopefully more American company will jump on the ban wagon.. I see a lot of good coming from this..

Old 01-25-2014, 05:41 AM   #19

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Why is this "Big" news. The U.S. Taxpayers have sent Pakistan $1.4 Billion dollars per year for a very long time. In 2013 the U.S. sent an extra $8 Billion for food and military training. I really think the American Tax Payer is buying these people any type of weapon they need to kill our soldiers.

Old 01-25-2014, 06:34 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Why is this "Big" news. The U.S. Taxpayers have sent Pakistan $1.4 Billion dollars per year for a very long time. In 2013 the U.S. sent an extra $8 Billion for food and military training. I really think the American Tax Payer is buying these people any type of weapon they need to kill our soldiers.
US tax dollar is putting weapons in the wrong hands. But that's not us the people's doings it's the Federal government.. So it is nice to see a American company stand down. It has to start somewhere an that's a damn good start. It's also sending a message to the government that people r starting to wake up. In a way Obama is doing us a favor cause in the last 4 years there's been so much government secrets exposed to the public that people now care about there rights!! It was gunna happen sooner or later but Mr Obama beat them to it. CONTROL is the word that comes to mind when I think of modern US government. It's been a long time coming so now that he has our attention it's time to strike back as a nation!!