Utah city wants everyone armed very smart move
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Firearms in the Media > Utah city wants everyone armed very smart move

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 03:09 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default Utah city wants everyone armed very smart move

I agree a armed society is a polite society

http://news.yahoo.com/utah-town-makes-arming-households-top-priority-003957243.html

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-09-2013, 03:15 AM   #2

Liked 4205 Times on 2062 Posts
Likes Given: 829

Lol!!!.....

Old 01-09-2013, 03:17 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 733 Times on 455 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

It worked to reduce crime in Kennesaw, GA.

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.

Old 01-09-2013, 03:30 AM   #4

The mayor of the city of peoria, il where I was living told the state he wanted to do ccw for the city and of course governor quinn steped in and made a huge stink ! but the mayer and chief of police both asked for ccw for the city and wanted it. It's sad because peoria isn't a bad city and the crime has risen incredibly because chitcago has made LOW INCOME AND SECTION 8 HOUSING ILLEGAL !! So shows you how Chitcago cares about their poor people ! When they had the public housing crime was lower isn't that something get rid of people they hate and crime rises ! funny how things work ! goes to show the Chicago machine is just a moron machine with no common sense at all !!!

Old 01-09-2013, 07:45 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2865 Times on 1492 Posts
Likes Given: 254

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltoro View Post
The mayor of the city of peoria, il where I was living told the state he wanted to do ccw for the city and of course governor quinn steped in and made a huge stink ! but the mayer and chief of police both asked for ccw for the city and wanted it. It's sad because peoria isn't a bad city and the crime has risen incredibly because chitcago has made LOW INCOME AND SECTION 8 HOUSING ILLEGAL !! So shows you how Chitcago cares about their poor people ! When they had the public housing crime was lower isn't that something get rid of people they hate and crime rises ! funny how things work ! goes to show the Chicago machine is just a moron machine with no common sense at all !!!
Section 8 housing ILLEGAL in Chicago? WTF? I searched and found no references to this. On the contrary, I found numerous listing for section 8 housing in Chicago.

Link or it did not happen.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 01-09-2013, 07:53 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

They should've gone ahead with it but not really REQUIRE everyone to have ammunition if they object.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #7

Yes robo they have sec 8 BUT huge catches and then they are not taking new ones to rent. and strict as heck and then the kicker tenants must pass a city interview. the public homes robert taylor, cabrini green and the other ones are gone history . peoria, il did the same took the warner homes and harrison homes and turned them into affordable controlled housing it's the modern way they have ot leo working security and then they watch with iron fist 1 screw up instant removal from the location and a hefty trespass list of low lifes not allowed on property even if relatives live there! And that's where many problems arise now the low lifes not allowed hang out around the outside perimeter and sell drugs and do other scum bag stuff and then fight and then stab and rob each other. that is the problem zones.

Chicago wants no poor people at all either low $ puppets that are educated to do as told "brain washed twits as I call them" and or wealthy power house people !